-Lamp smut- sweater weather

Warning : Extreme smut and swearing

-Virgils pov-

Today is a very cold day.
It's around 12:30, and Logan and I are cuddling on the couch, watching 'home alone', when I started shivering.
Logan looked at me with concern, squeezing me a little.
"Are you ok, my dear?" My boyfriend asked, frowning slightly.
I nodded, smiling reassuringly at him.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little cold is all." I said, smiling, and that's when I got my brilliant idea.
You see, our other two boyfriends, Patton and Roman, were out Christmas shopping, so why not prepare a surprise for when they got home?

I looked up at Logan, smirking.
"Hey, Lo?"
He instantly looked down, my voice having caught his attention.
"Yes, dear?" He said questioningly
"What do you say we go put on some... special outfits for when the others get home?"
I said, mischievousness lacing my every word.
Logan looked at me skeptically, but I knew he was thinking about the possibilities since he didn't immediately refuse the proposition.

"Im usually a top.. and I'm not one to 'dress up'..." He said slowly, "..but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a little change in my.. uh.. sexual atire.."
He said, smiling at me.
I smirked, quickly jumping up and rushing to Romans room.
I quickly took one of his hoodies before dragging Logan to Patton's room, tossing him one of Patton's hoodies.

I smirked, then leading him to my room to change.
"Put on whatever you want, but make it hot." I said, exchanging my boxers for some pretty red lace panties I had bought to tease my boyfriends.
I had a pair in each color, to go with any sexy outfit I could think of.
I slipped on some fishnet leggings, then looked myself in the mirror.
Romans hoodie was just a little too big for me, and it went down almost to my knees, and the sleeves flopped over my hand since the sleeves were so long compared to my arm.

Once finished, I turned to see Logan in Patton's over sized hoodie, Patton was usually a sub, and really liked sweaters that are too big for him, which is why he has so many.
Logan was wearing a pair of baby blue short shorts that barely covered his beutifully plump ass.
He had a pair of legings on as well, also baby blue, and they had pretty dark blue roses on them.
I must say, the outfit really complimented his curves.

Lo must have caught me staring, since he cleared his throat, a deep red blush on his face.
"H-how do I l-look..?" He asked, his voice wavering.
I smiled. "Absolutely perfect," I said, dragging him out of my room and back to the couch, "and now, we wait." I said, smiling.

___ time skip brought to you by my resting bitch face___

I was practically vibrating with excitement when Roman and Patton walked in.

"Hey~" Me and Logan said in unison.
Instantly, our boyfriends heads snapped towards us.
Romans looked us up and now, licking his lips as if he were a hungry wolf.
Patton simply stared, a mischievous smile creeping onto his face.
They both put down the bags of Christmas decorations that they had in hand, slipping out of they're coats and slowly walking towards us.

"So pretty, just for us, hm?" Roman growled as he stood right in front of us.
"Yes~ all for you."
I said, and Roman smirked, kissing me pationately on the lips, and when we broke apart, he did the same with Logan, who seemed to be enjoying being a bottom for once.

I flinched, moaning as I felt a warm kiss press against the back of my neck, which was one of the most sensitive spots on my body, apart from my 'prince parts' as Roman liked to call them.
I realized that it was Patton who was kissing my neck, tugging on my lace panties gently, touching me all over as he sucked on my neck, definetly leaving a hickey.
When he was done with marking me, he pulled back slightly, but stayed close to my ear.