No matter how broken...

Again, I own no art on the pictures other than the Mangle drawing on the sketch pad! All rights to respected owners!

Charley's pov
-----

My sister is dead.
It wasn't his fault, I know it wasn't.
I just have no one else to blame other than myself...

I wiped away more of my tears that streamed down my cheeks as I had to look away from her body. What do I do...? Do I call someone? No that'll put these guys in danger. It'll get the place shut down for good. I can't do that to them. They aren't robots, they're almost family I guess.

I turned my gaze over to the small stage, the fox laying on his side, facing away from everyone, motionless.

"This is all my fault...none of this would've happened if I-" I was cut short by Freddy laying a hand on my shoulder from behind me.

"None of this is your fault...none of us knew those two were reactivated. It's their fault and are to blame. Not you." He stated, trying to make me feel better as he rubbed my furry shoulder with his hand.

I stared at the non moving fox.

"What's going to h-...happen to him?" I asked, Freddy looked where I was facing before shaking his head and sighing.

"He's shut down, damaged too badly most likely. I doubt-" it was my turn to cut him off.

I stood up without a word other than "Lay him on his back." To Freddy as I walked to my bag, I still had my under armor under my suit, I took everything off and just threw it to the floor, I clipped my belt on and filled the belt pockets with spanners, a reel of copper wiring, self heating soldering iron, metal plates and other things, like fur, thread, needles which I pushed through the collar of my shirt.

I grabbed the handles of my bag and hastily walked over to the small stage where Chica and Freddy had moved the fox onto his back, his right arm hung over the side of the stage limply, his head sharply tilted away from me.

I climbed up on stage, laying my things out next to his body, the other two gave me some space and waited with Bonnie, who sat in silence on the other side of the main stage. I laid out most of the things next to Foxy, switching the items as I used them.

I tightened his jaw and fixed its hinges.
Fixed his eyes and LED bulbs.
Replaced wires where his voice box was missing, clipping the damaged wires.
Mended his wrist and added metal plates where the break was to keep it from damaging the area more.
Fixed his exposed endoskeleton chest, soldering metal plates around the whole thing, though thin plates still held their place well.
I replaced a circuit board or two.
Fixed his exposed endo ear that was stripped, wires were replaced along with heating up the metal to shape it normally.
I sewed the fur back with matching colors, from his feet, legs, chest, arms, hand, ear, face and back.
Leaving the base of his neck open.

"Is there a spare voice box for him?" I asked out loud to anyone that would listen, wiping away the sweat from my forehead, which was still sore from earlier.

"I can go and look..." The bear replied, walking slowly down the west hall behind me.

He came back a few minutes later while I finished off his ear and eyelid. The bear handed me the new black box, slightly dusty but I can work with it. I thanked him and installed the box, tightening wires around it tighter than before.

I sewed up his throat again along with his neck which was bare.

I stood up tiredly after finishing fully fixing him. I stepped back and wiped my face with the back of my arm.

He looked close to as good as new...

The fox remained inanimate.

I looked over at the three animatronics at the stage along with Kai who slept soundly. They looked at me with saddened expressions. Like he was never going to wake up.

I looked back and kneeled next to the pirate, tears starting again but would not fall, just blurring my vision. I fell down onto him, hugging him tightly but careful not to break him. My arms met behind his back as my head rested on his chest.

"Come on..pirate...I didn't first meet you just for you to be dead now..." I cried.
"I didn't fix you to just for you to get broken again..."
"I didn't buy those stupid pirate things for no reason..."
"I didn't give you arcade money for it to end like this..."
"I didn't perform with you on Halloween for you to shut down..."
"I didn't scare that shit sack security guard just for you to lay here..."
"I didn't mean what I said..."
"Damn it! My sister is dead! My mum hates me to the core for working here. You're like a brother to me!"

"But I swear to god...If you don't wake up right now. I will never forgive you, FOXY!" I shout cried in his face.

I closed my eyes and sobbed against his chest.

Awaiting any response...

Anything.

Anything at all...

"Please....d-...don't die on...m..me" I whispered as I buried my face in his Crimson fur.