25.

Her. 

"I know that you are watching me."- I spoke drowsily and opened my eyes lazily to look at the exceptionally handsome man, who stole my heart.

"Just admiring what's mine."- stated innocently Leonardo and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you."- I said sincerely and hugged him securely, earning the same treatment back.

"I love you too, principessa."- he replied warmly and kissed my temple. 

We got up and went to the bedroom, since we fell asleep in the living room. Just like yesterday, I did our skin care routine as we stole sweet kisses along the process and talked about nothing. 

Then, we went to get dressed.

"Baby?"- I asked while taking his large, veiny, soft and very beautiful hands in mine. 

"Sì, bambina?"- replied Leonardo with charming smile.

"Can we match? Pretty please with hugs on top."- I pleaded with puppy eyes, batting my lashes.

"Absolutely. What do you have in mind, angel?"- agreed Leo, but all I heard was my new nickname at the sound of which I grinned and hugged him. 

"I love it."- I commented and kissed his chin. 

"You are adorable."- chuckled Leonardo and hugged me tightly, heightening my happiness. 

We settled for white colour. I went to get dressed; I skipped makeup for today. I finished off with my perfume and smiled at my jewellery. 

As soon as I walked in the living room, I smiled brightly at Leonardo, who looks incredible.

White button-up shirt with short sleeves hugs his vigorous torso just right, displaying his big, rugged and tattooed arms in all their glory. Pants cling to his legs finely. Midnight black hair is styled to the side and small strand fell across his forehead, giving him irresistible look. Slight stubble formed on his razor-sharp jawline and it adds nice touch to his appearance. Key necklace is hidden underneath the shirt, but one with my name is fully visible. Bracelet and hand watch are on his wrist.

 Bracelet and hand watch are on his wrist

Him.

Camila looks divine. 

Light blonde hair is in amazing waves as it cascades down her back elegantly. No makeup; her natural, spellbind beauty that gets me on my knees is fully exposed. Tight, white dress reached bit lower than mid-thigh and fuck, it looks delectable on her gorgeous figure. Every curve is displayed just right, not an inch is neglected. Necklace with my name is dangling on her pretty neck, bracelets are shining brightly, just like rings.