First day of School Ch.1

(Y/N) Pov

I was sleeping soundly until I heard my annoying loud alarm. I groan as I turned to grab the alarm clock and turn it off. I lazily got out of bed and headed to my wardrobe to pick out my uniform. Before I headed my way towards the bathroom, I cleaned my bed and layed my uniform on my bed. I took a quick shower and put on my uniform. I grabbed my hairdryer to quickly dry my hair while using a comb to untangle my hair. When I was done, I headed downstairs to see what's for breakfast.

"Good morning Mom, what's for breakfast" I asked as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart, I made pancakes, your favorite" My mom answered as she put down a plate of pancakes in front of me. "How do you feel, it's your first day in a new school" My mom asked as I began eating.

"Not gonna lie, i feel kinda nervous but excited at the same time" I responded as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh look at the time, you better get going if you don't wanna be late for your first day of school. By the way, I'm going to be coming home late tonight so can you get dinner started after you finish your homework." My mom asks as she looked at the time.

I checked the time to see that my mom was right. I have 20 minutes before school starts, I might as well head to school now. "Sure mom, I'll get dinner started. I'll see you later." I grabbed my things and headed out the door.

"Fairy Tail Academy huh" I said to myself as I walked towards school. Mom and dad got that new job here in Magnolia so we moved here in the summer. Everything was fine back in Sabertooth Academy....I left all my friends behind. But that doesn't mean we can't see each other anymore, I could go visit them or they could come visit me. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I suddenly fell on the ground.

Natsu's Pov

'Crap if I don't hurry, I won't have enough time to pull pranks on that pervert before he gets here' I thought to myself as i ran into something, or rather someone.

"Ouch" I hear someone say. I looked down and i saw a girl. Did I bump into her?

"Oh sorry I was in a hurry and I wasn't watching where I was going. You okay?" I asked her.

"It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going either." She said.

I suddenly remembered why I was running in the first place and I started running again. "Sorry got to go, it was nice to meet ya!" I yelled as I headed towards the school. As soon as I got into the classroom, I immediately started setting up pranks for that pervy popsicle to fall for. When i was finished all I had to do was wait for my prey.

(Y/N) Pov

"Jeez that guy knocked me down, the least he could do was help me up" I huffed in annoyance. I got up and dusted the dirt off myself. I continued to walk towards my new school and as soon as I got there, I stood there astonished.

"Wow, not bad" I said to myself. It almosted looked like Sabertooth Academy except the fact that Fairy Tail Academy had more decor up front like water fountains.

I started to walk around until I was near my homeroom class. "Good morning everyone!" I heard someone yell. The second I looked up to see that person, water started pouring on her. I saw other people started laughing and i felt bad for her. Not a good first impression on the first day of school.

"Um are you okay?" I asked her. But I just saw her walk away. 'Did she just ignore me or did she not hear me' I thought to myself.

"Lucy-san, are you alright?" A small girl with blue hair asked. Isn't that what I just said? Whatever.

"Thank you Wendy." The blonde girl said as she grabbed the small cloth the bluenette gave her.

I walked over to an empty seat which was near the window. I sighed as I looked out the window.

"Which one of you idiots did this?" The blonde asked.

"It was probably Natsu, wasn't it?" A green haired girl questioned.

"Only Natsu would do something like that" A guy with black hair answered.

"Natsu!" The blonde yelled. As I looked over to who she was yelling at, I saw the guy who bumped into me earlier.

"Look what you've done! I was planning on getting gray with that. What kind of idiot would fall for that?" A guy with salmon hair said which I assumed was Natsu.

I sweatdroped as I saw the two of them fighting. 'What kind of Academy is this' I thought. I saw a guy with raven colored hair about to sit down next to me and when he did, he jumped right back up. "Hot!" He yelled.

Before they started fighting, one of them stripped his clothes off. I buried my face into my hands looking away blushing furiously.

"That's enough! Class is about to start. Everybody, take your seats." I looked around to see who said that and I saw a girl with red hair which i assumed was her.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a small blue cat wearing a brown suit. "Aye! Let's start the class" the cat said. Since he was so small, I couldn't see him behind the podium. He began sulking since he was unable to get on top of the podium until a girl with white hair came and helped him up.

"Aye, we have a new student today, please come up and introduce yourself." The teacher said.

I got up and went next to him facing everyone in the class. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I just transferred here from Sabertooth Academy." I introduced myself as I watched everyone stare at me.

"Okay (Y/N) you can go back to your seat now" The teacher said and as soon as I sat down, he started his lesson which are super weird. They're all about fish and I don't see why I have to learn that.

~Time skip~

As I was walking home, I stopped by the supermarket to get some ingredients to make dinner. Since it was the first day, I only had a few homeworks to do. Once I was done, I started cooking dinner. As soon as I finished, both my parents came home.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your first day" My mom asked me.

"Oh yeah, how was your first day in Fairy Tail Academy" My dad asked me as well.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed 3 plates, "Oh, it was great" I lied as I put the plates on the table while I went back to the cupboard and began getting cups.

My mother looked at me, smiling soflty "You miss your friends back at Sabertooth Academy right" she said while she went towards me to help out.

"....Yeah" I admitted, trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh honey, I know it was hard but it was for the best" My dad came up to me and hugged me.

"I know dad, I'm fine" As soon as I said that, he let go. We ate dinner as they talked about their new jobs. Once I was done, I washed my dish and headed towards my room. I changed into my pjs and went to sleep.
_______________________________________

This was my first fanfic thanks for reading.