Lunchtime with the girls Ch.2

(Y/N) Pov

"(Y/N) get your butt out of bed, I don't want you to be late for school!!!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs. I yawned as I got up and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out, I changed into my uniform and started drying my hair.

"Breakfast is ready, come on!" My mother yelled.

"I'm coming jeez!!" I yelled back as I quickly combed my hair and started going downstairs. I looked at the time and I see that had 30 minutes left. "Why are you hurrying me up, I have plenty of time to get ready" I asked.

"I want you to go there early so you have time to socialize with your classmates" My mom answered. She put my breakfast down on the table and I started eating. As soon as I finished eating, I grabbed my things and started heading out the door.

"Bye mom, I'm off see you later" I opened the door and got out.

"Bye sweetie, have a wonderful day" My mom replied as soon as I exited the house.

"Hm tomorrow is Saturday, maybe I'll go visit the Yukino and the others, it's been a while since I've seen them" I said to myself. Once I got to my class, I sat down in my seat looking at the window just waiting for the bell to ring.

"Hey your the new girl right?" I heard someone say. I looked to my right and see the blonde girl and the bluenette next to me.

"(Y/N)-san is it?" The bluenette asked.

"Y-yeah, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you." I said as I watched both of them sit next to me.

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia, I recently transferred here too" Lucy smiled.

"My name is Wendy Marvell, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)-san" Wendy says as she bows down slightly.

"We were wondering if you would like to sit with us and the other girls during lunch" Lucy asked.

"I'd love to, thanks for asking" I smiled sweetly.

"Great, we'll walk you there afterclass since you don't know our usual lunch spot" Lucy got up and went to her seat with Wendy following her.

'Wow mom was right, I did get to socialize with people and made some new friends' I thought as I heard the bell ring. Everyone went to their seats and sat down. A raven haired guy sat next to me when suddenly he turned around.

"Hey, I don't think I introduced myself, I'm Gray Fullbuster" He said while I turned to look at him.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" I responded.

"You want to sit with with me and my friends later for lunch, I could introduce them to you" He asked.

"Err sorry maybe next time, Lucy invited me to sit with her and the girls for lunch. Maybe next time" I looked at him sympathetically.

"Sure just let me know" He smiled and turned around.

I smiled back and started paying attention to class.

~Timeskip to lunch~

3rd Pov

Lucy and Wendy both walked (Y/N) to their usual lunch spot and (Y/N) sees 3 other girls waiting there already.

"Hey guys meet (Y/N), she's gonna sit with us in lunch" Lucy said cheerfully.

"(Y/N) nice to meet you, I'm the council student president Erza Scarlet" Erza announced herself as she fixed her glasses.

"I'm Mirajane Strauss but you could just call me Mira" She smiled sweetly.

"I'm Levy McGarden pleased to meet you (Y/N), hope we could all be great friends" Levy stated as she put down her lunch.

(Y/N) sat down next to Erza as the girls started talking about things while eating their lunch.

"Hey Lucy, you said that you also recently transferred here, what school did you go to before" (Y/N) asked Lucy.

"Oh, I went to a strict all girls academy, I transferred here this spring, you'll love it here. You just have to get used to the craziness around here but you'll never get bored here." Lucy said as she continued eating her lunch.

"It sure does get crazy sometimes but I'm sure I can manage, my old school would get a little out of hand sometimes too" (Y/N) mentioned as she sweatdroped.

Just then another girl with brown hair showed up.

"Damn that Carla, chattering away even during lunch break" The brunette said out loud when she suddenly stopped and looked at (Y/N) and smiled "Oh hey your the new girl from yesterday right, I'm Cana Alberona".

"Nice to meet you Cana, I'm (Y/N)" (Y/N) smiled.

The girls kept talking and eating until the bell rang, all of them headed back towards class.

~Timeskip~

(Y/N) Pov

I started walking out of school until I heard "Hey (Y/N)!!" I turned around to see Lucy, Wendy, and Erza waving at me.

"Oh hey guys what's up" I asked them.

"You walk this way too (Y/N)-san" Wendy asked me.

"Yeah, do you guys too?" I questioned as I watched all of them nod their heads.

"U-um can you guys help me shop for some new clothes tomorrow" Erza said as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Sure! For what?" Lucy questioned.

"I-I have a date" Erza responded.

"....WHAT?!?!?!?!"