Chapter 18

It's been ages I know lmao

___________________________________

Hyungwon's POV

"I need to get back soon." I mindlinked him, while he patted my head.

He hummed and said, "Yeah, your friends must be waiting... Do you want to switch back into your human form?"

"Yeah, I guess that'd be better for now, I'll call out to you once I wake up."

"Sure thing." 

Even after he said that, we were still sitting together, my head on his lap while he stroked my fur. It was peaceful and I've never felt so at ease. "You, Kihyun and Minhyuk are the only things that can soothe my heart after all the shit I've had to face. I'm so thankful to have finally found you." I rubbed my head against his torso.

"Oh, Hyungwon you really know how to make me all soft and mushy inside don't you?" He said while hugging me again. 

I felt someone squeezing my hands slightly, and even if I wasn't awake in the real world I could still tell it was Minhyuk and Kihyun. I just knew it, I could feel their warmth and I felt like I could just cry right now. The moment I wake up I'm gonna hug them with all I have.

"Hey Hyungwon, I just want to tell you that they're are so many people who care about you and love you. You just haven't met them yet. There's Kihyun, Minhyuk, Ki, Min and more people who you are yet to meet, we all love you and I'm sure you're gonna love them when you see them too. Especially our mate", he winked.

"You've met them?" I asked surprised, "When?"

"He's the one who lead you here", he replied and grinned.

____________________________________________

[Unedited (?) I'm not sure lmao sorry 💀]

Short chapter but I'm sorry I gotta go sob over Losing You 😭💖

Stay safe and healthy

- Love, Shi ❤️