Five

(Authors POV)
This game was against Italy, and like before team USA was dominating a sold 6-0 lead. With an iconic goal from Fulton, a solid split ending with a goal from Jazmine, Charlie scored a nice one as well. The game ended 11-0, and this time Jazmine felt that she is working well with them well except for Connie and Julie. But she likes that her teammates are like her older brothers.

After the game, Luis approaches Jazmine with a huge smile.

"Great game, Jazzy" Luis nudged her as she giggled at her knew and amazing nickname.

Luis pulled Jazmine to the side so they can talk in privet or so they thought. As Jazmine and Luis are in the room talking all the boys are eavesdropping on their conversation.

Jazmines POV
Luis pulled me in the locker room for some reason.

"Why are we in here, Luis?" I say confused, "I wanted to ask you something" Luis said really nervous and his voice cracking. "Shoot" I say still confused "would you be my girlfriend?" Luis said still nervous. A big smile grew on my face. I jump in his arms "yes I'll be your girlfriend!!!!" I say. Me and Luis hear the boys yell: "yeah! Yesss! Finally!" Me and Luis laugh, me and him open the door and all the boys fell on the floor right on our feet.

"Where you guys eavesdropping?" I say still hugging Luis "the important thing is, you two are dating know!!" Dean said changing the subject. I roll my eyes and we head out. "now I'm gonna ask you on a real date" Luis said stopping in front of me when we were walking. "Really?! Where?" I say "it's a surprise baby girl" Luis says walking and smiling again. "Ughhhhh, you know I hate surprises" I say whining "I know, but your gonna love this one" Luis says "fine" I say still whining.

                              •••••••••••••
"Uncle! Uncle! Are you listening to me?" I say to Coach Bombay it comes to realization Coach Bombay is my uncle. As I'm trying to tell Coach Bombay (my uncle) that I'm dating Luis and I'm going on a date with him, but he was to busy getting ready for his Hendrix photo shoot.

Coach smiled at the models that were there for the photos "what were you saying, Jazmine?"
"I was saying that—" I start to say again but I get cut off by Mr. Tibbles. "Gordon! Come on! We're waiting for you!" Mr. Tibbles grabs Coaches hand and drags him away from me.

"We'll talk about this later, Jazmine, it's not that important, right?"

My heart just drops on how much Coach wasn't focusing on the team or me, he hasn't even met with the team in a while to do photo shoots.

I look down and walk home "nothing important, your niece is not going on her first date" I say disappointed.

                                •••••••••••
Luis went to the bathroom with Fulton, Dwayne, Averman and Goldberg while Dean, Charlie and Adam stayed with me. "I don't have any nice cloths" I say looking through my drawers. "You have any dresses?" Charlie says "no, I don't like dresses....that's it I'm not going" all the boys got up "what?! No your going!" Dean said. "Boys let's help her!" Adam ordered as the boys looked through my cloths.

"This is perfect!" All the boys said at the same time. I look at what they're holding and I shake my head no. "I'm not wearing that" I say rejecting the outfit. "Why not?" Adam says. "Cause it's a crop top, he'll see my stomach" all the boys roll their eyes and they threw me the cloths. I put it on.

I put the outfit on and when the boys saw me they were drooling

I put the outfit on and when the boys saw me they were drooling. I saw Luis and he was Drooling too. Luis was wearing a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. "You ready?" I say nervously "yeah, let's go" Luis said. "Have fun!" All the boys said. Me and Luis walked out.

                                ••••••••••••
"Where are we going?" I say "you'll see" Luis winks. Luis grabs my hand and we skated to a skate park. "Woah!" I say looking around the skate park admiring the Beaty of it. Me and Luis sat down on a bench and watched the sunset. "This is beautiful, Luis" I say "yeah, but I've seen something more beautiful then this" Luis says while looking at me "what?" I say turning my head to face him.

He puts his hand on my thigh, "you" Luis smiled and I smiled and blushed like crazy. "Your crazy!" I say not believing what he said "I'm only crazy for you" and yet again Luis comes back with his cute lines. "Your amazingly cute" I say still speechless. I crossed my arms cause it was cold. "Your cold, Jazzy?" Luis says "uhh, a little" I say shivering. Luis takes off his hoodie and 'accidentally' almost took off his shirt.

He hands me his hoodie "here" I look at the hoodie then back at Luis's eyes "no, your gonna be cold" I say. "I'm not, I have you to keep me warm" Luis winks. He's so cute. I smile and take the hoodie and put it on. "Your so cute" Luis said while looking at his hoodie sleeves dangling from my hands since it's big on me. I just giggled.

I got on his lap and we hugged since he was cold as well. A few seconds later we kissed again. Minutes later we had to get back to the dorms. (At the dorms) "this was amazing, Luis" I say smiling "anything to make my baby happy" he says while smiling. We head inside the dorms and everyone is surprisingly sleeping. As we're laying on the bed, "you know your never gonna get this hoodie back, right?" I say playing with his hair "yeah, I know, you better take care of it cause that's my favorite hoodie" Luis says warning me.

Eventually we both fall asleep. I fell asleep quick cause the thought of me dating the most amazing boy I've ever met and knowing he will always make me happy and will do anything for me makes me calm and happy.