Aiken x Male Reader

(If ur not in my friend group but still reading this ^^^^ that's Aiken)

Aiken and you are home, and watching a movie, you aren't really in a big mood for sexual stuff but you aren't against it. So when you feel Aiken's hand slide up your inner thigh gently gripping your thigh. His other hand around your waist as he begins placing kisses along ur neck, a low growl emitting from his throat. He's in the mood, and he's making that clear.

Letting out a soft moan you lean against Aiken's arm gripping it gently. He quickly gets up, scooping his arms under your butt and throwing you over his shoulder. Rushing over to your shared bedroom, and practically throwing you down on the bed. "Are ya sure sugar?" Aiken asks, nibbling your ear, but you just let out a moan, running your hands up and down his chest clothed. God— why is he so muscly? He smiles, throwing off his shirt before practically ripping yours, gently kissing along your stomach and chest. His hands prodding as your sides, and playing with your nipples, your hands gripping his dreads as he begins to train down to the hem of your pants.

"I've missed this—." Aiken says, unbuckling your pants, and dragging them down with your underwear. You flinch at the sudden cool breeze against your cock, "Aiken— a A aaaa haaaa-." You tried to hurry him, but his mouth was already around your cock. Your grip on his dreads tightening as he hallows his cheeks, his tongue swirling around the base and practically swallowing the whole thing. His nose hitting the base and his hands gently massaging your balls, "A-Aiken— p-please—." He nodded, pulling back right before you came, feeling kinda desperate himself. "I got you baby."

Unbuckling his own pants and tossing them to the side, Aiken motions for you to turn around. "Present yourself." You blush at his words, he's always been blunt when it comes to sex so you aren't to particularly shocked. Turning around you lay down, your ass in the air and cheeks to the bed. It's kinda humiliating— you have no idea how Izanami does it so confidently— but right now that doesn't matter, you just want his cock rammed in you.

Feeling his fingers prodding at your entrance makes you shiver, his fingers alone are so big, you and Keiko often talking about how you can get off his fingers alone. But that's not important right now, grabbing the lube Aiken pours a generous amount over your hole. You shudder at the sudden coolness, but you can't focus on that as almost immediately Aiken slams his cock into you.

You let out a loud moan, Aiken's hand wrapping around your throat gently as he rubs the side of your neck. "I suppose it has been a while since we've done this huh baby boy." Reaching over with his other hand to grasp your cock, jerking it slightly causing a surge of pleasure to corse your body. "A-aiken—" Wow, you forget just how good he made you feel— and it gets even better as his hips begin moving. Pulling out until just the tip is in, before slamming back in at an alarming speed. Letting out a loud moan as he begins to slam his cock in and out, skin slapping skin, heavy huffs and sweat filling the room as you moan. Your face deep into the sheets of the bed, Aiken jerking you off and pounding jnto you like there's no tomorrow.

G O D, Aiken's cock was so thick and wide, that he filled you to the brim. His fast paced thrusts just added to the stimulation, he felt so g o o d— His big hands rubbing your cock just right. Aiken's hands sliding down to the your ass, giving it a harsh slap, a loud moan escaping the deep pits of your throat. Your toes curled, and drool slipping from your lips as Aiken's cock hits all the right places. You practically start seeing stars when he hits the perfect spot, tears beginning to swell as his jerks and thrusts speed up. A familiar build up starting— letting out one final loud moan you cum all over his hand. "Damn baby," He starts, and lifts his hand to see your cum dripping, "You came so much..." He licked his hands clean, as his thrusts get even more erratic. He wants release, he wants it so much.

Aiken's thrusts get faster, but you're already out of it, heavy huffs leaving your parted lips as he continued. "Baby— you always make me feel so goood..." He slurs, as he rams his cock deeper into you, before finally— he cums. You let out a particularly when you feel his cum fill your ass completely. He always filled you up with his cum, he loved seeing you like that, it was his kink. And you didn't really mind, it felt g o d l y anyway.