Chapter 9.

Yesterday was Yvett's birthday.

She turned 18.

Adam still didn't find his mate, and maybe it was angering him just a bit.

And today was the day I turn rouge.

I thought about it. But always ended up at the same destination.

There are two reasons why I had to leave. No matter who will be the Alpha. This pack hates me.

The second reason is. If my mate is an Alpha and I'm the leader of all the rouge's then we will join and no harm will come to a pack because of rouges. Since I wouldn't let that happen.

And due to these two reasons I will

turn rouge today.

I packed my clothes and stuff into a duffle bag, entered Adam's room and lay on his bed with my hands behind my head, leaning against the head rest.

Not long after Adam walked in. He glanced over to me, then did a double take.

"Els? What are you doing here, why are you dressed up and why have you got a packed bag?"he askes suspiciously.

"I my dear little brother, am turning rouge today."I breathed a laugh

His eyes widened and he rushed to me.

"No Els you can't go. You can't! You can't leave! I haven't found my mate yet!"

"I'm sorry. But I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Every month get me a box full of scent masking spray bottles."

"I will become a rouge but I will stay here. Secretly. I'm not really leaving. Now this is a secret and the only one to know about it besides me and grandma. In the room I was put when I was a slave there is a walk in closet. In there there is a mirror. On the left hand side there is a dent in it. Open in from there. There will be a little door there and in there will be a letter, a lock of Grandma's hair and two seperate keys on two seperate chain. Those keys are a copy of the real one and so are the chains. The real one is with me. If I decide to tell Yvett I will give her that key.

Go into the wardrobe and at the back, there is a hidden door. Open it. Go down the stairs and open that door too.

In there is a little apartment grandma left for me. Put the box there and I will collect it. Ok? If you want to see me then go there at 11:00 pm and wait. I will be there until 4:00 am. Ok?"

"Yeah. Have you got some sprays now?"

"Yeah 5. I won't come back for 2 weeks but on the third week Monday I will be there. To collect the sprays."

"Ok. See you."he said and hugged me

I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"What will I tell Yvett?"

" That I'm now a rouge and I will be back two weeks later. Tell her to meet me at the waterfall. On Tuesday. 10:00pm. Good bye little brother. "

I sprayed myself. Picked up my bags. Slung them over my shoulder and jumped out of the window running to the border.

At the border I stopped and looked back.

That's when it hit me full force. I was going to leave my pack. My home. My family. My memories.

But I am ready. I'm ready to face whatever life throws at me.

I looked at the forest on the other side of the border and said,"I Elektra Blue will not longer belong to the Blue moon pack but become a rouge."

I heard a howl. Probably father. It hurts the Alpha when someone turns into a rouge.

I laughed and placed my foot onto the other teritory and ran. Ran till I reached a land where rouges camp. Well then. Let the plan begin.

-Anita_Kocsis