Intro

Far away in a unknow place a theater like room stood lit by a pale yellow light that shown around the room.
Suddenly A flash of The student of class 1-A and Shinsou feel to the floor with a groan.

"Ow"

"Fuck"

"Language"

"Shit"

"Get off of me"

"That's my leg"

"Have we've been captured?"

"Get of of my foot shitty extras"

"Sorry"

"Minet if you don't remove your hand from we're it is right now they'll never find your body"

Once they all untangled themself the class slowly stood up looking a little shaken and sick (getting teleported half way across the multiverses can make you a little sick)

"Is everyone ok" A voice said and the students were immediately confronted with Nezu, Aizawa, Present Mic, recovery girl and Midnight. Swing there Tecehrs the student immediately began asking a million question trying to figure what was going on were they were and what happend

"Everyone calm down" Nezu said and the classes quieted right down. "One at a time please"

"We're are we?" Midoriya asked raising his hand and looking around the room. Witch was equated with a big screen in the middle of the room coaches and Chris were pushed into some off of a cricket of you could get a good look at the screen. A table stood of to the side with what looked like wa slimed with water, food and pencils.

"Your in a place we're time dose not move"A voice making them all turn around to the front of the theater we're a girl in her late teens early twenty's stood. Her bright pink hair  was short and held behind her ear with a clip keeping it in place.

"Um hello" The girl said awkwardly as everyone stared at her  "sorry for the fall. It was the only way to get you hear"

Who are you" Aizawa deemed capture weapon in his hand

"Oh I'm Lily" The girl said

Nezu cleared his throat "hello lily why did you bring us here?" He asked politely

"I'm hear you show you things from alternative universe and some of your own universe" Lily said rolling back on the ball of her feet. Gesturing around the theater

"Why?"

"So you can learn" Lily said floating down and landing down on the flour reviling that's she was at least 5 4 in height

"Everyone understand" Everyone nodded some still looking uncertain but most didn't look to weird out.

"There food pencils and paper if you need to write something's down and please get comfortable"Lily said plopping down in one of the movie theater chair "this is going to be a long ride" she added to herself as students and teachers ran around the room.
Once everyone was Settled in with pens pencils notebook water and food. The big screen lit up....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm really exited for this and I hope you will all enjoy it
Please leave request..