Chapter 6

Kermit's pov

I wake up still with a bad migraine.  Robin is still asleep but I'm so Confused because I have a nother blanket on me. Robin wakes up "I put that blanket for you, while you were sleeping. It was cold." I hugged him and he left the room. When ever Robin leaves me, I feel depressed. He soon walks in with my sister. Fuck I say. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

"What do you want Isabella?" I say with a groan. "I came to see how my older Brother was feeling." I smiled and said. "Thanks. I thought you hated me." She looked at me. "Why would I hate my older brother? Why would I hate my idol and my hero?" Tears ran down both our eyes. "You used to tell me that you wish that I Never was born and that you hated me." She walks and sits next to me on my bed. "I was jealous." She said. "Jealous of what?" I asked. "Because everyone loved you more than Me. Plus you became famous." I grabbed her hand. "You don't need to be famous in order to be loved, all you need is a personality and just Be yourself and you will be loved." I said. She hugged Me. "I'm sorry for what I had said before kermit, I love you No matter what and I'm proud for what you had accomplished.  You are the best brother a frog could ask for." She said. I grabbed my banjo and decided to sing Rainbow Connection to her because that had always been her favorite since she was little. When I finished singing, tears went down her eyes and I wiped them away with my long, green finger. "I love you sis." She looked at me. "I love you Brother."