Chapter 2: Eddie

I don't remember anything since we took a drink from that fruit punch and... 'OH NO!' I thought. I then found myself tied up and somewhere in a dark room I had duct-tape over my mouth but I did see Axel and Ruby Quinn. "MMMMFFMFF! MRMF! MMRMF!" (Axel! Ruby Quinn!)" I yelled. Axel then used his fire breath to melt the duct tape off then he used his fire powers to burn the ropes he was tied with. "Hang on, Eddie!" I'm coming!" He yelled at me. He then pulled off the duct tape and the ropes, but as soon he was done doing that, we noticed Ruby Quinn was gone. "Wait, where's Ruby Quinn? She was here a second ago." We then found Ruby Quinn in a cage with leaves all over it! As we untied her, she explained what happened. "My powers were too powerful so they put me in this cage!" She replied. After she explained, we saw another person she had white hair, grey eyes, she was wearing a crystal white hoodie, white shorts, and white shoes. "Who are you?" asked Axel. "My name is Peyton." the girl replied. "I'm Eddie, and this is my brother Axel. And this is my sister, Ruby Quinn." I said. "I'm the water element. Ruby Quinn's Earth, and Axel is fire." "I'm the air element." Peyton said. "Wait, are you...?" Ruby Quinn asked. "Yes I'm your missing sister."