More opinions

Aight it's 3 am and I am here to complain and/or appreciate things. 

A/n: These are just some of my opinions that you are free to disagree with. Enjoy!

Opinion #11

The blueprint MV is the best MV they've released so far.

The MV is aesthetically pleasing and the visuals almost had me in tears when I saw it the first time. The way they all wore white clothing was just adorable. I always feel refreshed watching the MV. It also allowed me to appreciate them more.

Storytime: I showed the MV to my grandma and she liked Seungmin and I.N's part. 

Opinion #12

(I'm gonna get hate for saying this but Idc). I think Felix's voice is deep, but not as deep as stays make it seem.

This is something that is my totally unbiased opinion. Felix's voice isn't that deep when he raps. I think Felix has a deep voice but it sounds a little "strained" or "forced" when he tries rapping with it. Also in songs like "Victory song" and "Miroh", I just feel low-key agitated when I hear these songs without headphones. Like I can't hear Felix's voice unless I wear headphones and amplify the audio TO THE GODS!. I just think his DEEP voice is something he can use well for speaking than other vocal activities. Stays can sometimes over-hype his deep voice. No hate towards Lix, I really love him and his vocal-capability. In fact, he is one of my biases along with the other members. (I just have a hard time picking a bias)

Opinion #3

 Changbin is AMAZING and people should stop sleeping on him.

I think Changbin is a very talented human being. He actually caught my eyes along with Chan, I.N, Felix, Minho, and Woojin when I watched an SKZ MV for the first time. His overall vibe got me curious to know more about his significance to the group. I soon found out that he is a stunning rapper, vocalist, composer, and visuals, though some may not agree on the last word, I believe it's true. He is also an aegyo-king and a master at being effortlessly cute. I am just in love with him and his personality.

Opinion #4

I actually really like Miroh

Miroh doesn't sound bad to me at all. I've actually liked it from the first listen. Though the lyrics are repetitive, the beat and rhythm is catchy and nice to listen to. The MV is not bad either, except for the green screen work. I really like Chan and I.N's looks in the MV. As I said before, blond Chan is superior! along with red-haired I.N. The choreo is also quite catchy and fun, and I am obsessed with it. The song and performance is overall, very good. (I think its cause I have a thing for EDM music)

Opinion #5

Minho is a BEAUT! and the prettiest in the group (Emphasis on"prettiest")

Just look at him