Chapter 1

~No ones POV~

You were sitting at home when you decided to take a shower. You grabbed your towel, a pair of underwear, a bra, and an oversized hoodie. You walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

You turned the shower on and took a quick shower. You dried off and started putting on lotion and deodorant, along with your bra. You finished getting dressed when you heard some noises and steps in your house. You walked out the bathroom and grabbed your bat.

You walked towards your stairs, walking down them as quiet and quickly as possible. You got to the kitchen and walked around. You walked to the dining room and saw your sliding door wide open.

You walked towards it and closed it, putting your bat down and leaning on it. You were looking out the window when all of a sudden you felt someone grab you and put a cloth to your nose. You knew it was drugged and tried not to breathe it in, but it was too late.

You started to fall unconscious and felt someone pick you up. Before you drifted fully unconscious you saw what the guy looked like. Blonde hair and a beautiful face. That was the last thing you saw before falling completely unconscious.

——————

When you woke up you were freezing. You tried to wrap your arms around your legs when you noticed they were tied up. You fully opened your eyes and saw that you were in a basement. You saw stairs, a chair, and a bunch of tools.

You heard the basement door open and you stood up. You looked towards the stairs and saw the same guy come down them. You had the most blank expression ever. He was shocked by your expression and said "woah, your the first to have that expression. Your not scared of me?" "What do I even say." You say back dumbfounded.

He smirked and untied you. He grabbed your arms and tugged you to a standing position, tying them to a pole above your head. "What if I was to make your life a living hell?" He says sitting on a chair in front of you. "Life ain't so great as it is." You say to him. "Oh please, bet it's not that bad. Have you been bullied?" "Yep." "Assaulted?" "Check my sleeves. Just happened a while ago."

He reaches for your sleeves and pulls them down. It reveals big bruises and cuts all around your arms. "Well bet you haven't stabbed or shot." "Why don't you go ahead and lift up my hoodie." He lifts up your hoodie and to his surprise, there was a huge knife wound on the left side of your stomach. "Well bet you haven't hung yourself." He says looking a bit concerned.

"Well I tried a couple days ago, but my mom walked in on me doing it. She grabbed some scissors and cut me loose. What a drag." You say. You even show him your neck where the bruise were slightly fading. He was slightly concerned. "Well I just need to add one more thing to your suicide list." He says with a sadistic smile.

"Sure. Do what you want, I could care less." You say looking at the floor. He unties you and picks you up, laying you on the floor and picking up a sledgehammer. He walked towards you. "Which body part are you breaking?" You say sitting up on your elbows. "Your ankles, but don't worry, I'll it'll only hurt for a minute." He said smiling at you.

"Whatever." Was the last thing you said before he slammed the sledgehammer on your ankle. You screamed "FUCK!" at the top of your lungs. Only a couple of tears came out. He did it one more time to your other leg and it hurt even more.

When he was done he picked you up and started walking upstairs. "Your the first one not to burst into pleads and tears you know." He said looking at you. "Well your the first person to kidnap me so I guess we're both shocked." You say with a chuckle. You both laugh while he takes you to the bathroom.

When you get inside he takes off all your clothes and sits you in the tub where your legs are hanging off the edge. He turns the water on and grabs shampoo. He pours it on your head and starts to wash your hair. "I can do it myself you know." You say crossing your arms and and looking at him sideways. "I know you can but I love the look on your face. I wonder what else I can make your face look like" he says. You become flustered and look away. He laughs at the your reaction and finishes what he's doing.

After he done cleaning you he wraps you in a towel and picks you up. He takes you up stairs to a room. On your way there you could've sworn you saw someone else in the house. Once you got in the room he placed you on the bed and asks you to dry off while he looked for some clothes. As soon as you were done he turned around and gave you a hoodie. He wrapped your ankles in medical tape.

"Can I have my bra and underwear back now?" You say in a demanding yet hushed tone. He smirked at you and said "yea let me go get it." He turned around and walked back down the stairs. You heard some ruckus and a slap coming from the kitchen. You got bored and looked around the room.

After a while he came back with your clothes. You put on your underwear and then your bra. You were about to put on the hoodie but Sangwoo grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into his lap. "Your skin is so soft, can I just hold you for a little while?" He looked in the mirror where you were sitting in front of and stared into your eyes. You blushed red and said "sure I guess."

He latched onto you and put his hands on your stomach. He put his chin on top of your head and smiled. He was actually pretty cute, like an evil child. You giggled at his actions and wrapped your arms around his. He was shocked by your movements and blushed.

He looked at the mirror and pouted. You laughed and asked what was wrong in a playful tone. He looked at you and said "oh nothing, I just need you to start dinner, but to do that I would have to stop holding you!" He says as he puts his face on top of your head in your hair.

You finally realized what he said and blushed a lot. "Well shouldn't I make dinner now?" You looked at him and saw a shocked expression. He let you go and picked you up, taking you downstairs. (You have the hoodie on now.)

You saw a guy in the kitchen cutting veggies. You were shocked and looked at Sangwoo with a confused face. He looked at you and smiled. You looked away and looked back at the guy. He was about as tall as you but way older. You didn't know how to react.

Sangwoo sat you in a chair and gave you a knife. You started playing with it throwing it in the air and pretending it's a drum stick. He grabbed the knife and told you to stop playing with it or you'll get hurt. You sighed but stopped.

You cut veggies next to the guy while sneaking a few glances at him. He was scrawny but kinda cute. He didn't peak your interest but he didn't seem ugly to you.

You guys finished cooking and set everything up. You took out the plates and forks. You were reaching for a cup on a shelf just barely out of your reach. You could reach the cups with your finger tips but it was risky because you might drop it. You almost grabbed the cup but it tipped over and shattered on the floor.

Sangwoo came running down the stairs. You looked at the other guy but he just stood there smirking. You didn't know why he had that expression but it didn't matter. Sangwoo was right in front of you staring at the glass on the floor. "Omg I'm so so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to break it, it had just fell out of my finger tips!"

You were apologizing like crazy but he just grabbed a broom and dustpan and started cleaning it up. "It's alright don't worry about it." He looked at you and smiled. You looked at the other guy and saw he had a confused face.

Sangwoo picked you up and sat you in a chair next to him. You looked at the food and felt something was off. You decided not to eat yet and wait for them to start eating. Oddly enough though, neither one of them started eating either. After a while the dude took a spoonful of food. You still didn't trust it so you tugged on Sangwoo's sleeve. "I wanna go to sleep." He looked at you shocked and said "but you haven't eaten yet." "Im not hungry, I want to go to sleep." You say in a more stern and annoyed voice. "Ok ok I'll take you to the room."

You smiled and put your arms up for him to pick you up. He got up then picked you up bridal style. He looked back at Yoonbum and said "clean this mess up, then go to sleep." He sounded annoyed but you didn't care.

As soon as you guys got to his room he set you on your back and got on top of you. You blushed a little and said "what are you doing?!" He smirked and kissed you on the lips. You blushed more but kissed him back.

He laughed and put his head on your boobs. You squeaked at his touch. He wrapped his arms around you. Because he was right on top of you your hoodie slid up exposing your stomach. You knew you weren't getting out of this so decided to just go to sleep. You both fell asleep with a small smile.

Word count: 1714