//twelve//

-Payton's pov-

I woke up to a sweet smell roaming through the house. I rubbed my eyes and got up out of bed to take a shower. The whole night I was left questioning my thoughts and feelings. Surprise, I'm still confused. 

That was surprising I know.

Anyways, after I finished showering and getting dressed I went downstairs to find out what was emitting that smell. 

When I got downstairs I found Grace making a milkshake for breakfast. I didn't believe it at first. I don't think I've ever seen her eat something other than fruit or oatmeal for breakfast. Sure, I've seen her eat junk food. But never for breakfast. She always claimed that she wanted to at least start the day healthy, even if the rest of her day wasn't.

Her back was turned to me so I decided to scare her, nobody's ever been able to do it. And trust me when I say we've tried many times. I crept toward her as quiet as I could, and just before I could scream and shake her, she turned around.

DANG IT!

Grace: 71  Payton: 0

-Grace's pov-

I went downstairs after getting ready for the day to make breakfast. After a long night of overthinking I decided on making a milkshake for breakfast. This is very unusual for me in the morning but I feel like maybe it will make me feel better. I got the chocolate ice cream out and put 2 scoops into the blender with some milk and ice. I drizzled my glass with chocolate syrup because why not.

Boujee.

As I was finishing up I heard shuffling behind me. 

Are they really trying to scare me again. 

I turn around and pinch the person's cheek. I look up at them and realize it was Payton. I look at him with a weird look and then turn around to continue drinking my milkshake.

"Are you having a milkshake for breakfast?" He asks me hopping up onto the counter top and sitting down.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask, drinking it out of my straw.

"Nothing it's just, you never have unhealthy stuff for breakfast." He says looking straight forward and not at me.

"Well I thought I deserved a cheat day." I reply with still no emotion on my face.

"Okay." He replies walking off to the gaming room.

A/N: hi. late update but here you go. Thank you guys for 6.5K reads. It means a lot. Uhm, stan payton :)

thanks for reading <3