When The Night Falls

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Good evening, everyone. This is Masako-san for the news. The amount of people gone missing has gotten a startling increase this week, mostly ranging from 10-16 year old students who attend the integrated school, Kimetsu Academy.

The parents of these missing childrenalong with the authorities — are doing their best to locate them alive. Meanwhile, city-wide police departments have been releasing search parties and investigations to put a stop to this crisis once and for all.

Tonight, we have Professor Muramoto Jun, a known historian from the Tokyo Prefecture, to clarify the possible reasons why a majority of the public are speculating that these abductions are the works of demons. That's right, demons. Ancient monsters are rumoured to be tormenting our modern city today.

Good evening, Masako-san. Thank you for having me here. Yes. As you've probably heard from the internet and media, people are suggesting that demons are the ones to blame. What's led them to believe this is the state that the victims are left in. Gouged eyes, peeled skin... Ah, sorry for the graphic descriptions.

It's alright.

Scientifically speaking, this is highly improbable. Demons are mythical creatures created during the earlier periods as an explanation for misfortunes and accidents. It's most likely that these abductions are done by a suspicious organization. Some sort of syndicate, perhaps.

But is there not even a small chance that there are demons around the streets of Tokyo? Who's to say they're not real?

Well, you have a point, Masako-san. There is still a possibility. But, seeing is believing, and as far as I'm concerned, there have been no actual sightings of demons yet.

What's the historical background of a demon, anyway?

( 1 ) 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺: 𝖠𝗂𝗄𝗈

Aiko:
pssst

hello heloooo
i'm drinking boba with friends

done with my homework?

^_^

:you
no.

Aiko:
Aww why not? :(
is this about me not
paying you properly?
i already said i'll pay
you back.

:you
not that.

i'm still at school.

Aiko:
Ehh?? But it's 7pm already!
what are you doing there?

:you
waiting for my dad.

he's gonna get off work
early, so he said he'll pick
us up.

Aiko:
Well don't dilly dally
do my homework as soon
as you get home, ok?

the school must be creepy
at night.

u alone?

:you
no. i'm with my
classmates

Aiko:
classmates??

:you
kamado, agatsuma
hashibira.

Aiko:
euughh.
be careful.

:you
?

Aiko:
they're murderers, u kno

You know the rumors, right? How they're supposedly part of some sort of cult? And the requirement to get in is to murder at least one person?