Reiner.

The counseler who was taking the freshman around the school, was letting them order from the cafe, which was new... A few students came over to the counters. Your coworker, Ella, was helping a brown haired boy and his two friends. A blonde boy with shaved hair walked up to you. "Im reiner" ... Is he serious... "Uh ok. What can I get you?" He smiled like a pervert. "Your number." 

You currently smiled and asked your Question again, but more forced. "what can I get you?" I swear to wall maria if he says another pick up lin- "Your heart." Son of a bITCH... OK time to smile again. Except this time it was forced. And said through grit teeth. "What.can.i.get.you.today? He smiled perversely again. "Your number." 

The man levi started walking towards the counter, getting a couple of sugar packets. And lingering for a moment.  

You asked him again. "DO YOU WANT ANYTHING!?!!"  "I want y-" He was cut off by a harsh slap against his face. "Reiner, please stop. She obviously isnt interested in you, now order your drink and leave my students alone."  Levi. Just as professor Erwin walked in.

Professor Erwin : History. Always orders a Black coffee, and a bagel. 

Professor Hange: Science. Always orders a mocha ice coffee with a blueberry muffin ... always brings her laptop to grade. 

"Miss Y/N, are you alright?"  Levi asked, watching as reiner as he sulked out the door. "I uhh yeah..." 

"hey ella, im going back to the dorms... im tired." "hmm ... ok."  "i'll be in science tomorrow" "ok."  You walked back to your dorm, right before you opened the door, you felt a cold, yet warm cold hand on your shoulder. "Y/N dont lie to me." "levi, why did you follow me here?" 

"To make sure that pervert didn't follow you here."