visiting

It was the next morning after the kiss I'm still thinking about it. I started at the ceiling, I started to wonder him am I supposed to tell ben that I'm supposed to marry finn, I really was catching feelings with Ben and that's when my stress came in.

I got out of Ben and head to my bathroom to shower and get ready. I was wearing jeans with a sweatshirt. I got down to get ready for breakfast, I came down and saw no one there but maz.

"Morning maz, where's the others?" I said sitting down, "morning your highness, your grandfather and the prime minister is in a meeting with the generals, Ben and finn is out for a morning golf" she said

"Oh, okay" I said, I finished my breakfast and was on the way up when maz stopped me "rey, " she said, I turned around and said "yes maz?" I then continued going up and she followed behind me " I have a schedule for you at 11 you are visiting the children hospital with finn and ben and later after you come back you will be having a meeting with the generals and prime minister" she said. I stopped in front of my bedroom door and said "oh uh okay, thank you maz" I said and went into my bedroom.

I sat down on my couch and turned on the tv and thought to myself I thought today was gonna be a relaxing day but it's not, and what's the meeting for, I watched tv and saw the clock it was 10:30 shit, shit I'm supposed to get ready. I got ready I wore a royal blue dress with black net tights with matching heels and putted my hair down

I saw the clock it was 11 I quickly got down and went to the entrance and saw finn, Ben and a few security guards there along with three cars

I saw the clock it was 11 I quickly got down and went to the entrance and saw finn, Ben and a few security guards there along with three cars. "You're just right on time" finn laughed we all have our own respective cars and the drivers drove us to the children hospital.

Once we got there there was a lot of people there including the staff, nurses and doctors. We went inside and saw all the children sitting on a mat and some on wheel chairs. And there was a chair in front.

"We would love for one of you to read the story for the children" one of the staff members said. "I think rey should read to them" ben said looking at me "I agree" finn said. I sat down on the chair provided and they gave me a book to read.

- - - - - - -
"The princess married the poor man and they lived happily ever after, the moral of the story is marry and love whoever you want and not be forced to marry. The end" I said closing the book and looked at Ben he looked back and we were smiling at each other and he winked at me, it made me blush. I stood up and before we left we get to meet the children and staff. I thanked them and we went back home.

We arrived home and I remembered I have a meeting after so I quickly went inside when maz stopped me  "rey your meeting has been cancelled we have a problem, your grandfather has fainted, but is now recovering in his room" she said to me, i stood there in shock, i theen ran upstairs to his room