Abandoned

"Sorry kid, It's not gonna happen," deadpanned a doctor with a strange mustache.

A green haired woman had a shocked expression on her face, "So you really think there's something wrong, then?" (I'm skipping to the most important parts of the convo because you've already seen the anime.                         I think-)

"Izuku should have already manifested one of these quirks or a combinations of the both," the doctor continues. "But after reviewing his x-rays, I don't think he's going to. Based on the research that's available, it's safe to say your son isn't going to develop a Quirk."

It was a silent drive back to the Midoriya apartment. A small green haired boy still could not wrap his head around the fact that he was Quirkless.

The woman driving the car parked it, and led her son to their apartment.

"So, what is his quirk?" A man inquired when the mother and son entered the apartment.

The mother quickly glanced at her sulking son, "Well he'ssss... Quirkless..."

The man looked at her in such anger, his eyes were basically on fire. "I'll be right back!" The man then left the frightened woman in the middle of the room. "Hey, Izuku!" The man said through gritted teeth. Izuku was oblivious to his anger.

"Yes, papa?" Izuku asked.

"I want you to put on these headphones," the man then grabbed headphones from the nightstand next to the young boys bed. "Play your favorite song, and turn the volume up really loud, m'kay?"

Izuku was a little confused, but he obeyed anyway.

Inko Midoriya P.O.V. 

(TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse :( )

I watch as Hisashi basically stomps his way to Izuku's room. Please, please, please, PLEASE, don't hurt him Hisashi..! Thankfully, I never hear any screams from Izuku. Hisahi then walks his way back to me, face of insane fury. I start trembling without thinking. 

"INKO, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CREATE A USELESS CHILD!" He screams with hatred unmatchable to anything I have ever seen before.

"I-" I began, but then he grabs me by the throat and throws me down. I gasp and cry from the pain.

"I NEED A CHILD WITH A QUIRK, NOT SOME USELESS FREAK!"

"H-H-Hisashi! He is y-your child, your fle-e-sh a-and blood!-"

"I don't give a FUCK if he is my child! I NEEDED HIM TO HAVE A STRONG QUIRK!" Hisashi then slaps me in the face. His face suddenly looks less furious. Looks like he has an idea, and grins creepily.

This can't be good... I think to myself.

"You know what? I just got a swell idea. How about we leave him to die in a forest?"

I just stare at him in utter shock and fear for Izuku. "N-No! You can't do that!" He shifts his gaze back to me and smiles even wider.

(End of Trigger Warning)

"Just watch me, bitch." He walks away with a smug face.

No! I need to save my baby! I thought panicked. What do I do, what do I do, what do I- that's it! I then start frantically looking for paper, a pencil and a basket. I find all three items and start writing a note. Then I grab some food as quickly as possible. I put the note in the bottom of the basket and put all the food on top. Suddenly, Hisashi and Izuku walk out of Izuku's room.