First things First

I, Tiler (pronounced like Tyler, but my mother used an I instead of a Y thinking it would be more of a girlier name.) am seventeen years old and I do not like Justin Bieber however I find him somewhat atractive but he's cocky, douchy, a diva ways make him very displeasing for me to take him seriously and fall at his feet like everyother girl from the ages 10 to 20 and let's not forget his attitude towards girls. I am surprised he still has fans considering he spit on them and called ones names. He really should remember who made him who he is today. But enough about me and my hatered towards Justin lets talk about my family shall we.

My mother is I geuss your typical normal mom. She works at King of diamonds (a strip club) acuatlly lets scratch that typical mother thing. it's not that she's a horrible mother she's just not the best. Theirs days where my sister and I would be home alone for along time. I think I have scared you enough lets talk about a male sperm doner now.

The sperm (as I call him) I guess most would call him dad. I never met him. I don't even think my mom knows his name. Its most likely that my sister and I have differnt dads. I really don't want to talk anymore about this disgrace. It's time to get on with my sister I guess.

My sister's name is Carly and she is thirteen. The only thing she talks about is Justin Bieber. It gets on my nerves.

Coming in January 2016
©copyright

|| Author's Note ||

So most of you are thinking, I know how this story is already going to end... but I bet you'd be wrong. ANYWAY..

I don't want to give anything away, so I'm just going to say that this story is not a cliché where she ends up dating him and living happily ever after.