chapter-4 permission..?

Don't forget to vote 🌟and comments... Those are appreciated me for good work... Love u all my readers...😍😍

MISHTI POV.

I walk towards dinning table and said good morning to everyone and sit on chair and start eating and then I start talking.

"Papa " I said to kabir uncle.

"Yes... Mishti " he said with smile look at me .

"Actually mujhe aapse ek permission chahiye... " I ask him. And everyone look at me.

"Permission..?? Kesi..??" He ask me..

"Actually mujhe mere collage se phone aaya tha.. meri exam ki date declare hogyi hai. 1 months baad hi hai.. so." I looked at him and saw everyone look at me with scary face.. like everyone is afraid.. " Kal form bharne ki last date hai.." I complete my sentence.

"Why...???" Megha aunty said with anger.

"Actually-"

"Okay.." I complete my sentence before someone said instead of me.

We all turn and saw abir walking towards dinning table and take his sit and start eating.

"Abir.. Mishti ab humari ghar ki bahu ban chuki hai ab uska padhai karna humari reputation ke liye acha nahi hai.... " Megha aunty yell on him.. everyone look at abir but he use his mobile not bother to ans his mother.. awkward..??

"Dad.. mujhe ek important meeting ke liye jana hai.. bye. " He said his dad and then said goodbye to everyone and start walking towards door but before go he turn and look at me.

"Aaryan !! Mishti ko aaj hi collage lekar jana or sari formality puri kardena form ke saath.." he told his brother but his eyes lock with me.

And then go without my reply.. I feel little disappointment.. Its hurt like hell..

After completing my breakfast with other me and Aryan walk towards car and drive towards my collage.. I sent message to bella for her form and then she replied ' meet me at gate..' I put my phone side and after twenty minutes drive I walk towards gate and saw bella she pulled me towards big bear hug... And then we start walking with Aryan towards office..

After completing process of form we all walk our car's and then I said bella and I am going for coffee so Aryan said goodbye and drive for office to join his brother.. I sat in her car and we reached at our favourite coffee cafe.. we walk inside and sit at our favourite table.. we give our order.

"Toh kesi chal rahi hai marriage life...???" She ask me with smile.

I give her sad smile and look down at my hand.. she take my hand in her hand and squeeze and give me relax.

"Nothing.. sab kuch thik hai..." I lied her. I feel really guilty.

"Mish tujhe pata hai na tu mujhe kuch bhi bata sakti hai... ok" she say me with nodded.

"Next time not now.." I told her look at her she smiled and nodded..

After spending half day with her. She drove me at Rajvansh sadan and she drive off away and I walked towards my room and open my book which I bring from my house.. Everyone is happy at my house when I told about my MBM (Master of Business Management ) exam they all congrats me and then I went back.

After completing dinner I walk towards my room door before a high and deep voice came from behind. "So.. tumhari exam ki dates aagyi..??" He ask me from behind.

I turn around and saw him standing behind me " yeah.. 1 month baad hai.. tumhe kuch chahiye...??" I ask him look his attractive gaze.

"Nothing.. actually mai tumhe inform karne aaya tha kal ek party hai or mai chahta hu ki tum mere saath chalo... So be ready at 5:00pm.. good night.." he said and walk towards his room without hearing my answer.

I went back towards my room and change my clothes and put night gown and brush my teeth and go for my sleep and feel sleepy and fall on deep sleep..

Next part be continue..

Author's Note:- Don't forgot to vote and comments.. please frnds.. I hope u like my story..Next part coming soon.. and intresting part... 🤗🤗

Vote 🌟 and comments me..

Instagram - @yrhpk_lover_priti_ _ _ .

Inkitt app for my both story part - @preetiyadav35.

Hii dear this is my first story from love series...

Love series.
1. Magic of love.
2. Internal love.