~2~

Y/n Pov

-----------

My class in the morning is already done and I'm heading for my locker to get my lunch which I had kept there. After getting my lunch box I went to the Cafeteria. 

I noticed a particular table in the corner of the room with nobody sitting there. I approached the table and sat on it. I was munching on my lunch in peace when somebody sat in the empty seat beside me. I noticed that there was two of them, and then it kicked in my head that it was the boy in the music class. The one with red hair sat beside me, and the black haired boy sat in the chair opposite of mine.

"you don't mind us sitting here with you?"the red head asked me. 

"oh?! no no not at all'' i responded

"you mean we can't sit with you?" he asked probobly confused because I can see the two of his eye brows meet.

"oh..of course y-you guys can sit here"i responded with an akward  smile *greatttttttt you just embarresed yourself  Y/n* i thought to myself

"oh thank you!"the red head chirped "by the way I'm Hoseok,  Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hoseok " he introduced himself with a smile that can litteraly melt anyone.  He reminds me of the sunshine, he is so energetic and can litterally make you day great one he get to be you chinku(friend) 

(I mean who does not wanna be his friend, he can literally make me melt with the sunshine smile that he has. Sorry for disturbing the story line hehe?)

"I'm Y/n L/n incase you did not hear my introduction" i say while bowing my head a bit.

"Min Yoongi." The black haired boy said, his eyes piercing into my soul.

"Don't mind Yoongi, he'll warm up to you soon" Hoseok whispers to me, whilst looking at me apologetically.

I gave Hoseok a thumbs up, indicating that its fine. He smiled again with his cute dimple. A few minutes me and hoseok, was talking about random stuff like old friends. I noticed Yoongi scribbling something on a notebook. I was about to lean in to take a peek but then he covered it with his backpack.  Giving me glares.

"can I look at it tho?...Please?" I tried doing aeygo but he just ignored me. 

He stood up from his seat and dashed to the exit of the cafeteria, ignoring the red haired man's calls to come back. 

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the very short chapter

I had been kinda busy lately, with schol ofc

I finally made an update Yayyyy!...?

[REMINDER: EXTREAMLY SLOW UPDATES :)]