42

[smut]

[AN 1. it's not proofread or edited and 2. so this took me over a month to write you thirsty ass whore better appreciate]

They both sat in the back of a car, on their way back to the hotel. both boys could feel the sexual tension in the air.

The younger unblocked his seatbelt and swiftly got on top of the older kissing him harshly as an attempt to break the tension. Yoongi was taken aback at first but soon wrapped his arms around the youngers small waist, moving one hand down he squeezed his finanés ass making him moan into the kiss, the younger started to slightly grind on the older, not noticing that the car had stopped.

By the time they did notice, it was already too late, the driver had gotten out and opened their door to see Jungkook on top of Yoongi, Jungkook quickly got off the older and out of the car running into the hotel lobby. Yoongi, on the other hand, wasn't as embarrassed. The driver apologized for interrupting, Yoongi told him not to worry about it and tipped him.

Yoongi walked into the lobby, eyes impatiently landing on his lover. He grabbed his hand and led him into their room and roughly pinned him against the wall. Kissing down his jawline to his neck, he left dark purple marks all over the youngers milky skin

"Yoonie can we try something new?" The older was infatuated so he nodded as an indicator for the younger to continue talking "well... you see, I uhh I wanna top?" the older couldn't help but laugh

"Baby, you think you can top me?" Jungkook was hesitant but nodded his head.

The older didn't think he was serious about topping until the tables turned, the taller male had moved Yoongi and pinned him on the bed. His hands above his head "i- okok I get it, kook, you can be dominant but your still not topping"

The younger rolled his eyes and moved his knee onto the olders crouch pressing down abruptly Making him choke on his confidence.

"Ju-jungkook"

"Yoon I'll stop if you want me to but I really want to make you feel good" the younger said with seduction lacing his voice

"Okay.... b-but you have to be gentle with me, at least at first"

The younger smirked at his lovers words and removed his knee. He walked over to their suitcases and grabbed a bottle of cherry lube.

the younger ordered yoongi to strip and he quickly obeyed.

The older laid on his back, legs spread, and very nervous. It's not that Yoongi hadn't bottomed before because he has. Yoongi wasn't a fan of the morning after pains and he also found it difficult to submit.

Jungkook sat between the olders legs. He kissed up and down the males sensitive thighs.

He got on top of the older and captured his lips in a loving kiss.

"Hyung im going to prep you now, okay?"

The older nodded and kissed him again.

He moved off his hyung and sat between the males legs once again.

He opened the bottle of lube and squeezed a decent amount onto his digits making sure they were lathered up properly.

He slowly entered his pointer finger causing the older to tense and let out a lewd sound. The younger made sure his hyung was comfortable before be added a second digit.

He slowly pumped his fingers in and out curling them from time to time.

The older was getting desperate, very desperate.