DTD Finale

"Cut! Good job everybody!" The director yelled, making all staffs and actors clap

"Cut! Good job everybody!" The director yelled, making all staffs and actors clap. Taehyung stood up from the fake grave, wiping his tears.
"That was good, honey" He hears, looking at his husband.
"Thanks, baby" Taehyung says and kissed Jungkook's lips. The younger laughs, pecking his cheek.
"You did great job, mom and dad" Jungkook says, laughing at his fake mother and father. They hugged the younger, kissing his forehead.
"You did too, sweetie" The older woman says, ruffling his hair.

"Baby! Come on, let's watch the scene" Taehyung says, waving for Jungkook. The younger excused himself and went to his husband. They watched the scene, Jungkook laughing at his husband's crying face.
"Hey! I needed to cry" Taehyung says, sulking as he playfully glared.
"Sorry, it's just funny" Jungkook says and hugged the older's neck. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and whispered.
"Let's wait until this movie is out and I'll laugh at your crying face" Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"I'll laugh at your crying face too, hyungie"

"It's a shame I couldn't end up with you there, but I'm laughing at your crying face" Jungkook says as he points at Taehyung's face on the laptop where they're watching. The older scoffs, poking Jungkook's side, making the younger yelp.
"Hey! That tickles!" The younger says, crossing his arms. Knowing that Jungkook's ticklish, Taehyung continued poking the younger's side. His husband bursts into laughter, falling on the bed as he rolled again and again, trying to get away from Taehyung.

"Stop!" Jungkook whines, though he was still laughing. Taehyung eventually stopped, laying down beside him.
"You're still laughing at my crying face?" The older asks, staring at Jungkook from the side. The younger hums before sitting on the older's stomach.
"Of course, I will" Jungkook says, feeling Taehyung's big hands on his waist. He leaned down and they kissed, smiling through it.

"I love you"

"I love me too, just kidding... Of course, I love you too, honey"

 Of course, I love you too, honey"