chapter 13

Ellie's POV :

well i didnt think i could get more insecure than i already am but oh well that girl did it and i guess shes right im wayyyy out of noah's league, i still dont know why he is hanging out with me.

anyways noah just stormed out of there while holding my hand we sat in his car and he started driving to god knows where, we sat there in silent but it was a peaceful silence after a brief hour of driving we arrived at what looks like the beach and it was like 6pm so the sun was setting down we got out of the car and found a place to sit at to watch the sunset. 

" u know u r beautiful right ?" i her noah say, i just keep looking at the sunset and i dont reply to him he then grabs my face and looks at me dead in the eye and starts with " i swear if u take what that girl said seriously i would be mad asf u r beautiful okay never listen to what the haters say" and i just mumble back "okay" then he positioned himself behind me like i was sitting between his legs and he hugged from behind and i laid on his chest while watching the sunset.

it . was . amazing .

i never felt more safe in somebody's arms, the sunset was GORGEOUS so i decided to snap a pic of noah :

aw he looks super cute <33

" oh sheeeet i look good send me that " well he isnt lying lol

we get up and decided to have a little walk on the beach since it was so peaceful, i look over at noah and see that he is taking his shirt off, holy shit he's packing i stare without i realize then he says " u can have it of u want to " and winks at me " shut up " but fr that man is a piece of art i decided to take a picture of him without him noticing just to keep it to myself.

" did u just take a picture of me ?" noah asks " uh NOOO " i reply while acting confused and laughing and then he screams " im cominggg to get u " then i start running and screaming while he chases me from behind and then he catches me while we bo...

" did u just take a picture of me ?" noah asks " uh NOOO " i reply while acting confused and laughing and then he screams " im cominggg to get u " then i start running and screaming while he chases me from behind and then he catches me while we both fall down and i fall on top of him, we look into each others eyes for a good 2 mins, and i see him leaning in omg is this about to happen, and then he stops we get up and then he says " we should go home" oh wow i dont know how to feel about this its not like i wanted him to kiss me but that was not what is was expecting " yeah we def should" i reply pissed off, i just storm out of there and get in his car without waiting for him, i ask him to drive me back home while the ride back home was so tense,

i arrive at my home and he tries to get out of his car but i just go down as fast as i can and mumble " see u later " and i unlock my front door , i hear him say "ellie wait we have to talk about what happened " i dont listen to him i just get inside and close the door , well that wasnt a good idea i think to myself i shouldnt have went with him.

Noah's POV :

thats not how i wanted it to be goddamnit i wanted our first kiss to be prefect thats why i didnt kiss her and she thinks that i dont wanna kiss her but little does she know that thats the only thing i wanna do right now, ugh im so mad at myself i shouldve just went for it without worrying about dumb stuff, i hate myself, i hope i can make this better tomorrow.