Curious // Billie Eilish

Author: bisexauI

Rating out of 10: 9

Would I recommend to read?: yes

Summary:
Callie is a normal college freshman, perfectly content with being a nobody to the rest of the world. Billie is an international superstar, growing tired of the baggage that comes with being famous. When the two meet and Billie realizes Callie has no idea who she is, she decides not to tell her anything about her fame, feeling normal for the first time in a while. As there freind ship blossoms, Billie finds herself growing curious, while Callie finds herself catching feelings.

What I think:
Ok this book was SOO GOOOD. It has super long chapters which I love. And I loved all the characters so much.

This book literally made me laugh, cry, and just smile like an idiot.

And another thing I like about this book was that I could actually imagine Billie really well. Like the way she wrote it was so similar to how Billie actually talks and is like. (Well at least on the internet but that's how I know her, I don't know bout u I lol)

Sometimes I literally can't imagine Billie saying the things she says on some fanfics. Like you can't just make a fanfic about Billie and make her super soft and shit. It's like unnatural, U know?

Like she can be soft but not like.. "hi! My name s Billie! I love puppy's and rainbows". I don't have anything  against puppy's and rainbows, I just can't imagine her saying that. It's so hard to explain but bisexauI did a great job.

I hope I make sense. But yeah I would definitely recommend!

oK bYe
( ˘ ³˘)♥