Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Restrictions

"Just like what we talked about, Leo. You don't have to be nervous about it, and you shouldn't be scared of facing him. If things went out perfectly, be great about it. But you're not sure of what's gonna happen right? Don't assume anything right now, just trust yourself. You won't know it unless you heard it from him. You like him right?" Staffan asked and Leo nodded, "then go for it or you'll lose your chance to be with him because you were a coward towards your feelings." Staffan placed his hand on his shoulder, "believe me, Mich wouldn't even want to meet you if the kiss wasn't really nothing. I've been in that situation, I know how it works.

Leo took a deep breath, "sure... I won't be a chicken," he winced.

Staffan taps Leo's shoulder and arms, "You should chill out, dude. I bet Mich won't punch you right away when he saw you. Think of it like it's your first meeting with him. Don't think about the kiss—but that's the reason you'll be seeing but wash away those thoughts for now and just let everything flow at your own terms, okay? I believe I won't be seeing you with a black eye tomorrow," he giggled.

"Wait, someone's calling," Leo said when he felt his phone buzzed in his pocket. As he scooped his phone out of his pants pocket, Mich's name was flashing into the screen. Staffan cheered for him to answer the call and with a second, he accepted his call.

"Hey, Leo..." Mich started and his tone sounded in a good mood.

"Mich," Leo uttered. "Are you here?"

"Yes, are you out of your class now? Can I pick you up now?" He queried.

"Yeah, I'm already heading out. Where should I meet you?"

"At the arch I guess, yeah I'll meet you there. Are you with someone right now?"

"I'm with Staffan but he's already heading back home. Where are we going today?" Leo asked.

"I don't know, we're just gonna talk right? Or do you wish to go to Empire State building now?"

"Oh, I wish," Leo consoled. "But anyway, that's not the point."

"Sure, see you, I'll be there in five," Mich said and ended the call.

Leo faces Staffan and took a deep breath and closes his eyes as the nerves already killing him inside. "Don't be scared, Leo. Just like what I said, go for it. Is he here?"

"He's going to pick me up in the arch... I want you to come with me."

"And why?" Staffan raises his brow and Leo just bit his lower lip. "Okay, fine. Let's go there now." Staffan took his hand and they hurriedly run into the arch where Mich will meet Leo.

It didn't take them long when they reach the arch and Staffan notices how Leo looks so nervous about meeting Mich. He holds his hand to ease the tension he's cracking inside. Not that long when a familiar car from Leo stops in front of them and when the person slides down the window, he saw Mich driving the car.

"He's here..." Leo whispered.

"Now go, talk to him. Be with him." As Staffan pushed him to go to Mich's car. He bid his goodbye and watched Leo get inside the car and wave at him when the car drives away.

Leo remained quiet in his seat. He doesn't know where to star, he couldn't even look at him in the eye. This is the first time they saw each other again after Mich leaving their dorm room without a word. Mich was also quiet driving, both of them are just trying to take it all easy and putting the tension down between them. Leo was just hoping they could talk it all about over the phone that's why he wasn't ready to meet him even though he has few days to prepare himself.