Chapter 1

=Skye's POV=

I wake up, I look at my phone and notice it's Saturday, thank the gods. I stand up and walk to my bathroom. I brush out my hair, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I walk to my closet. I pull out some black leggings and a grey sweater. I let my wavy/curly thick dark hair fall down my back and I walk down stairs to see a note on the breakfast bar.

Dear Children,

Me and you Mother had to leave early this morning for work, we will see you again soon

~Mom And Dad

I sigh, and walk to the living room to see my brother jack playing video games with his best friends Jack G and Sammy.

"Hey, sip lil sis" he says and give a small smile.

"Not much, i just found mom and dad left, Again" I say

"It's okay. We'll be fine" he says

"Yeah..." I sigh

"Wanna play?" Asks Sammy

"No I'm good" I say

"Wow, you love to play GTA, come on!" Says JJ.

"No really I um, have to go" I say and I walk to the closet near our door and I pull out a jacket. I walk outside and I look back at my window to see the boy concentrated on their game except for Jack G, he's watching me...He looks away and shake it off and keep walking. Eventually I get to the lake. I walk along my path, that I created as a kid and finally I find my place. It's a little grassy spot by the water that only I know about...

*1 Hour Later*

My phone started ringing and I woke up from my nap, Yeah I was asleep next to a tree.

S- Y-yeah hello

J- Sis, where are you

S- Oh um, I'll be back soon

I say then hang up, I stand and brush myself off and walk towards my house.

^^^^^^^^^

I open the door. and I am attacked by hugs. They pull away and I see Sammy, Jj, and Gilisnky.

"Where were you!" Yells JJ

"Out" I say and he shakes his head.

"Why don't you ever tell me anything?" He asks

"Maybe cause I don't want to" I mumble and fiddle with my fingers. Then I am lifted up and I look down to see Gilisnky and Sammy, of course.

"To the pool!" Yells JJ

"No! No! No! Please I'll do anything!" I yell and jack and Sammy stop

"Anything?" They both ask and I glare at them

"Stop. just stop" says JJ and I laugh.

"Okay tell me where you were or...Pool" he says

"But it's my business maybe I don't want you to know where I was!" I say

"Well then, Skye Meet Pool, Pool meet skye" he says and I squeal and latch onto Gilisnky. I hug his leg like my life depends on it, cause it does.

"Aw she loves me" he says and I glare at him.

"Okay If you give me a real hug I'll save you from pool" he says and I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waste...And jumps in the pool. Of Course.

"Jack!" I yell as I come up, JJ and Sam are laughing the heads off.

"Hey! Dumb Blonde and bitchy brunette help me out" I say and the roll their eyes. They pull their hands out and go to pull me out but I pull them in.

"Ohhhhh!" Yells gilisnky and I laugh. Sam and Johnson resurface and glare at me.

"I am going to kill you!" Yells JJ

"No! Jack!" I yell and hide behind gilisnky.

"Aw she loves me" he says and I stand up and smack him from behind. JJ laughs and I take this time to run out of the pool and up to my room....

That's the first Chapter!

Random Thought of the Day:

Omaha Lane Is The Best Lane