1

I thrum my fingers against my thigh, leg bouncing nervously. I know I don't have anything to worry about, I'm just a friend going to a friend's house... kind of. I sigh, rolling my head on my shoulders, who am I kidding. Every single time I go over to Athena's I end up spread on her bed with her head between my legs, though, we never fucking talk about it.

The car stops, and I'm pulled out of my thoughts. I grab my bag, put on a smile, and wave to my Uber driver as I hop out of the car. I make my way to elevator. That's the other thing about Athena that drives me crazy, she's got daddy's, or more accurately, mommy's money. She's rich rich in a way I don't even understand. But, she's also nice, and funny, and eats me out every time I so much as look at her, so I can't complain too much. Though, sometimes the gifts can make me feel a little awkward.

Once I've made my way to her door, I knock. It all but flies open and I'm pulled into a tight hug by Athena. I bury my face in her chest, where I always land, given that I'm embarrassingly average height and she's absurdly tall. "How was the Uber?" She asks, pulling me inside.

"It was easier, thank you." I say back. Usually I bike over, but once Athena heard that she flipped, something about a girl like me shouldn't be out this late on a bike. I agreed with that sentiment, it can get kind of scary. I never expected that meant she'd start ordering me Ubers like they don't cost money. It makes me feel... a little embarrassed to be honest.

Athena guides me with her to the couch, pulling me down into her lap immediately. I'm surprised at how forward she's being. Usually we wait a while before we start climbing each other, just to keep up appearances.

"Sorry baby, I don't want to wait." Athena says, as she plants her mouth to my neck. I moan immediately, arms shooting up to wrap around her shoulders. I'm okay with this, more than okay with this. But sometimes my brain moves a little too fast for it's own good.

"Are you going to finally fuck me or are we just fooling around again?" I say, threading my hands through her hair before I can stop myself.

Athena pauses, pulling back to look at me. "Do you want me to fuck you?" She asks. I nod for that, trying to return her stare.

"I have a strap—" Athena starts again, "I'd love to use it on you but, are you sure you can handle that? I haven't heard you ever talk about penetration." She says.

I swallow around a laugh, trying to stay serious. "Athena, I've been with men before... I'm sure I can take your strap." I say. I'm not sure what she needs to hear, but I'm willing to say anything.

Athena laughs under me this time. "You've been with men? I'd love to see that." She says.

I frown. "You don't believe me?" I ask.

Athena shrugs, "It just really doesn't seem like it's your style." She says.

I get a little angry at that, pulling back from her. "If you need me to prove it, I can go find a guy right now and make you watch me fuck him." I say, teasing.

Athena's eyes briefly darken as she drags them down my body. "Good idea." She says. I freeze for a moment, wondering if she seriously wants me to go do it. Before I can say something back, she keeps talking. "But, I get to pick the guy. In fact..." She tapers off, focus switching as she pulls out her phone, "I have one in mind. Let me give him a call." She says.