1.

Jada.

"Mom please I just need you to watch the kids for me." I begged through FaceTime on my iPhone pro max.

"Why Jada? Where in the hell are you going tonight? Huh? Hopefully to make things right with your kids father. Oh wait... one doesn't know Jaleigh exists and the other one, he ain't no deadbeat but he has a different woman everyday. I mean come on Jada. You're 21 with 2 kids. A 3 year old and a 3 month old. I'm almost positive your ass will end up pregnant again after tonight. This is not what I wanted for you."

I smacked my lips. "Please mom not today."

"No ma'am. You just be laying up with these rappers and that shit isn't cool. Jordan knows his father. But what's different about Jaleigh's father? Why is she a secret?"

"Right before he went on tour we had sex. He asked if I was on birth control because he didn't need anymore kids right now. I lied to him. I was in the heat of the moment."

"That's a damn shame. No I'm not watching the kids just so you can go lay up and make another baby. That's your fault. Sleeping with these rappers."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever then. I gotta go." I said right before ending the call.

" I said right before ending the call

Mom hated my lifestyle.

I've always been social media popular, but I really got major fame from sleeping with YB and having my 3 year old son, Jordan with him. We still mess around from time to time, but we aren't together. That's dead.

Jaleigh's father, Dave East, on the other hand knows nothing about her. I feel bad, but we have always been friends with benefits. He ain't feeling me like that. Jaleigh is now 3 months old.

Dave:
Yooooo you cumin thru or what ma?
Received 5:30pm

I'm trying to get a sitter. My mom is trippin.🤦🏽‍♀️
Sent 5:31pm

This could all be so simple if I would just tell Dave about his daughter.

I called a girl that I trusted my life with. She usually watches the kids for me since I pay her so good, of course she agreed.

Dave:
I need to know ASAP or I'm not stopping in your city.
Received 5:45pm

I got a sitter. Just tell me the location and I'll meet you there. Unless you wanna come over my house.😁
Sent 5:46pm

Dave:
I'll be over. I should get there around 9:30pm.
Received 5:47pm

Okay.
Sent 5:47pm

I decided to jump up and get my kids dressed since they will be staying all night with the sitter. She lives right around the corner.

I looked around the house and moved all of Jaleigh's pictures and items into her bedroom. Dave never goes through my house.