Preface

"The defendant is proved guilty for the theft of valuables worth thousands of dollars and only a minor I sentence her to attend Bridgestreet House for Young Offenders until further improvements shall be made"
"Court is adjourned"
Banging the gravel, the judge stood and walked out of the court room.
Aphrodite sat still in her chair. She was no longer free.
She was beautifully out of place sometimes people believed she intended to be like the moon during the day.
Her head held high, she took a deep breath. This was only a chapter, not her whole story.
She wasn't ready for half the shit she went through but she was made for it.
There wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She's been broken, she's been knocked down, she's been defeated, she felt pain that most couldn't handle, she looks fear in the eyes, year after year, day after day, but yet she never runs, she never hides, and she always finds a way to get back up. She is unbreakable, a warrior, she was Aphrodite. She remembered who she was and the game changed.
Standing up from her seat she walked through the doors without looking back. She was a beauty, she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess and half hell.
And the stars blinked as they watched her carefully jealous of the way she shone.