26.

Her.

I woke up to kisses on my shoulder from behind, making me smile contently.

"Good morning, principessa."- spoke very deep, husky, velvety and fruity voice and one more kiss was placed on my shoulder.

"Good morning, Leo."- I replied happily and turned around to hug him lovingly. 

"Are you alright, baby? Pain? Soreness?"- asked in worry Leonardo, referring to last nigh at the memory of which I blushed. 

"I am very well."- I replied and hid my face in his neck. 

After neither of our two passionate nights I felt discomfort or pain. Two times were drastically different, but I loved them all. Leo was affectionate and thoughtful as always; he made me feel wanted and loved. He put my comfort above any desire, which means so much to me.

"You are exceptionally cute, Cami."- beautifully chuckled Leonardo and kissed the top of my head. 

We ate breakfast in bed while cuddling and chatted about our plan for today. We want to visit museums today since we have seen almost everything, except them. Shortly we went to get ready. 

"Do you want to match today, bambina?"- asked Leo while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I am finishing up my skin care. 

"Sì, per favore."- I grinned and looked at him over my shoulder. 

He kissed my cheek and I kissed his forehead. We agreed on black and white. Leonardo finished earlier and went to order car for us. I quickly did my makeup and hair before putting on clothes. I sprayed perfume on my neck, took my phone and purse before leaving. 

"You look sticking

"You look sticking."- I addressed Leonardo while wrapping my arms around his waist as hazel eyes scanned my appearance over and over again, lasting on my legs longer. 

"You look very gorgeous and hot, baby."- he stated with irresistible smirk, locking his hypnotising eyes on mine. 

He kissed my cheeks that covered with blush and took my hands in his big ones; I happily intertwined our fingers before we walked outside.