Introduction/Rules

HELLO NIGERIANS

                            HELLO NIGERIANS

Welcome to NAIJA-STARS COMMUNITY

It's almost two years since we went on hiatus but we are back now.

A lot of Nigerians were in our DM asking to be a part of this community and after much contemplation, we decided to open the book club again.

WHAT WE DO?

We are a platform that aims to help and promote author's who are new to wattpad and also author's who needs more audience for their book.

The Naija stars book club is bringing you a new way to gain more reads, votes and feedbacks for your book.

This club is open to all writers and readers in the wattpad community.

A lot of writers are struggling to get feedbacks and dedicated readers for their respective books and that is the reason why we created this club.

In this club you get to make friends, have fun and most importantly read lots of interesting books.

This is a friendly yet strict club so read the rules carefully.

Rules for writers:
🇳🇬 You must permanently follow this account and xxMarygoldxx and Teefabulous

🇳🇬 You must add this book to a reading list.

🇳🇬 Only Nigerians can participate.

🇳🇬 Your book must have at least Four chapters.

🇳🇬 You will work in groups of five which means you will have four more people in your group and you will have to read a maximum of two or less chapters weekly.

🇳🇬 Due to the problems we faced in the beginning of this club. You will be allowed to pick the members of your batch. All you have to do is be active on the group chat.

🇳🇬 You must leave 5+ inline comments in each chapters of your partners book.

🇳🇬 One word comments and emojis are not accepted.

🇳🇬 As long as you are a Nigerian, you can participate even if you have no Nigerian themed book.

🇳🇬 When you comment on your partners book always add the tag #NSBC to make it easier for the admins to identify those that completed their tasks.

🇳🇬 If you need an extension or a break you will have to inform the admins two days before the deadline or you will receive a strike.

🇳🇬 Three strikes and you are out of the club.

🇳🇬 Once you have completed your assignment comment "Done" as an inline comment.

🇳🇬 Once you comment done I will tick/check mark after confirming that you have truly completed your task. And if I don't it means you didn't do your task properly.

🇳🇬 You must inform me if you change the title of your book or your username.

🇳🇬 There will be book of the week, Try to be understanding and take this as a payment method; along checking for those who did their task, they prepare the next task and coordinate the activities of the club so they won't be in the rounds.

🇳🇬We also need three admins, so if you are interested, send a direct message.

🇳🇬 The password is the state you are from

Tag as many friends as you can in the comment section please.