Prologue

Lane: Im leaving!

Athena: No! What about me and Shu?!

Lane: What about you? You 2 are weak! Especially you Athena! You don't even have a Sparking Bey!

*Lanes hedgehog hisses as Lanes dark flare rises*

Shu: Lane....

Athena: *begins to cry* why.... Why would you say something like that?!

*she runs off crying*

*Lane walks away without another word*

~Athena sits in her room, still crying her eyes out~

Lane: *in her mind* YOU'RE WEAK!!! you dont even have a Sparking Bey!!

Athena: why would you say that.... You shouldnt say that to your own sister....

*she takes out a sketchpad and starts drawing a sketch of what her bey would be*

Athena: Ill bring my big brother to his senses... With my new Sparking Bey!!!

*she runs to the workshop and begins working on her bey*

Athena: Your flare is going to destroy you Lane.... I can't stand by and let that happen!

*her aura flares out as she keeps working*

Athena: Its almost done... The ultimate Sparking Bey!!

~a few minutes later~

Athena: Its done.... Guide Adeona!!!

*she gets pulled into a dimension where everything was purple*

Athena: What is this?

*A huge deity appears in front of her*

Athena: Who are you?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Yo guys thanks so much for reading, i had a blast writing this and I'm very excited to continue the series. Here is the official picture of Athena and her beys avatar

Athena:

Adeonas Avatar

Adeonas Avatar

Do feel free to let me know what you thought of this Prologue and of course what you think about Athena (i swear if someone starts lewding her I WILL FU-)