Chapter 4

"What happened to her? "

Weeks flew by and Y/n was all comfortable with her powers. She was happy she didn't have anything to hurt people now but to her interesting life, it wasn't an option. She had to have a few obstacles to get over with.

That night, her father slip another serum in her morning coffee and breakfast. It was something inspired by a movie stuff to her father. Her father only wanted the formula of thr serum she made or the stone itself.

The serum he slipped contained Telekenisis. She didn't know that nor it worked until later that day at her lunch.

She didn't know what was happening unless she felt the same pain starting to grow in her body. She got up, abruptly and gave MJ a look before walking out of the cafeteria as calm as possible.

She reached the girls bathroom and fell to the ground, trying to muffle her screams as the pain got instense but she couldn't. MJ dashed the door of the bathroom, locking it.

" Y/n! " She says sitting beside her best friend.

" I don't know what's happening! It's the same pain but he didn't inject me anything." Y/n says through gritted teeth, trying her best not to scream.

Y/n's breath hitced as the pain started to go away and she fell to the floor, not much energy left.

" Maybe he slipped it into something you ate or drank. " MJ says, helping her up.

"Breakfast." Y/n says splashing some water on her face as she stood up.

" We need to stop him! " MJ says and Y/n nods. They walk out of the bathroom. Y/n decided she'll go home before anything serious happens since she doesn't know anything about this new serum yet. She took the permission slip from the principal and left.

She reached, parking her car and spedding off to her father. He was in his lab, about to drop something on a mouse.

" What was it this time? " She asks and her dad smiles.

" Telekenisis. " He says dropping it on the rat which was burnts to ashes. Y/n winced back, stepping out of the lab and heading back to her room.

She sighed falling on her bed and thinking what to do. She later realised that she was hovering above her bed. She yelped as she lost balance and fell on the bed.

" Fucking hell! " She muttered sitting up. She spent rest of the night trying to balance herself and she was mostly able to, if only she didn't loose concentration.

She fell asleep, soon after.

-----

Months passed by and Y/n was being experimented more than ever. One caused her to pass out for days while the other didn't make her sleep at nights but she was tired. She simply obeyed, giving his arm at fridays instead of him pulling it up at school days.

She didn't count how many powers she got or how many hours she lives totally with all the chemical in her body.

Her father would slip another serum into her everytime she denied to give him the formula.

MJ was getting sickly worried. She had to do something for her best friend since she gave up herself. MJ decided she'll talk to Peter.

" Hey! " She says as Peter turns around. He has been worried sick about Y/n too. He thought he should go visit as Spidemran but the Vulture kept him pretty busy.

" MJ. " Peter says and MJ pursues her lips.

" I need to talk to you. It's important. Can we meet at the café nearby after school. It's very urgent. " MJ says and Peter frowns hoping it's nothing related to Y/n.