C A T S

C A T S

Now that I have your attention,

To all my dear gentlefolk and domesticated cryptids,

I must inform you that I have ~Rewritten~ this whole thing cuz my old writing was slow and frankly, kinda ✨cringe✨. Hope this one's less cringe tho. English is not my first language.

I maDE THE COVER BE PROUD OF MEEE!! >:D

This story is about revenge, drama, romance, and random scenes that I daydreamed up and thought-' hey! That would look cool in a story!'

Am sorry if I screw up some mental health factors. I did my best research but feel free to correct me on that..

Please be aware that this is not meant to offend anyone, this story is purely for entertainment purposes.

This is my original work. All the rights to this story belong to me.
The cover and all the artwork in this story belong to me

'Warning'

Mentions of bullying and PTSD, (although the PTSD is not that prominent I think.)
This WILL contain violence (nothing too disturbing though. At least nothing that would qualify this for a mature rating)

P.S. there is no harem. Or love triangle. Ik it's a spoiler kinda and kinda not but I hate those and wanted you to know for absolutely no reason.

So, now get some snacks (or not if ur reading this at liek 1 am in ur bed) and enjoy the story, my beloved egg yolks!