🌸they realize they like you🌸

Tanjiro 🌊
He didn't know at first. He thought you were just an exceptionally good friend. However, one day, his desire to be near you got stronger than normal. When he asked Shinobu if she knew what was wrong with him, she said he was in love.

I-in...love?

Crap...

nezuko💕
This precious little baby loved you ever since she saved you from muzan trying to attack you. She just didn't want to ruin your lifelong friendship.

Zenitsu
He was more clingy than usual that day. And he wanted to hang out more.

"Heya, (y/n)-chan/kun! Wanna train with me?" He yelled, waving to you. You giggled and nodded.

"(Y-y/n)!!! B-be careful, you might g-get hurt!"

"Geez, do you have to get into all these dangerous situations?"

"WOOOOOW!!! YOU'RE SO COOL (Y/N)-CHAN/KUN!!"

"Hey zenitsu, how come you've been so close to (y/n) all day?" Tanjiro asked the shy bean.
"Do you liiiiike them?" Inosuke teased.

"Sh-shut up, Boar face! It's not like you have any idea what it's like to love someone!" As soon as he finished his sentence, his eyes widened.

M-maybe...maybe I do like them...

Inosuke 🐷
He obviously didn't want to believe it. No matter how many times Tanjiro and Zenitsu told him he had a crush on you, he wouldn't believe it and would yell at them to shut the hell up. He unknowingly had a soft spot for you, though. Sometimes, you would hang out and ask random questions about each other.

"Hey, Inosuke-kun?" You questioned. He hummed gently in response. "D-do you like anyone?" This caught him off guard, causing his face to heat up and his mind to go blank.

"N-no!! I-I hate everybody!!!" He shouted, shoving his mask onto his head to hide his red face.

You know he didn't mean it. He probably just overreacted a bit.

Damn it...maybe...

(Y/n), what are you doing to me?

Muzan🤡
Lol he had a crush on you since he first saw your pretty face turn from happy to like "wtf why my family ded lol"

Shinobu 🦋
You came to the butterfly estate to hang out like usual, when Shinobu caught herself staring at you. Luckily, you didn't see. She knew there was no point in denying that she loved you. If she pushed her feelings aside for too long, she would only get hurt.

Giyuu
He had come over for dinner like he did every week since he saved you. You made about 65% of the food, almost all of which he ate. When you told him you helped make dinner, he nearly choked. He recomposed himself and blushed, telling you the food was amazing.

He found himself looking forward to the next time he could see you. Sometimes you would bump into each other in town or something. Each time, he felt his heart quicken and his stomach flutter. He came to the realization that he was in love with you.