Chapter four

I wore a red tank top I found near, grabbed my phone and when we were about to open the door. It slammed open. I couldn't believe my eyes. We froze.

Laura

She was all soaked up, her eyes were puffy, her left knee had a scratch, she wasn't wearing her heels instead she was holding them, her hair looked like she had an electric shock.

"Girl you look like shit!" Stella speaks bringing back my consciousness. Loo broke down crying her lungs out. I run to help her get inside. Stella closes the door behind passing me a towel. I quickly grabbed it and start drying her hair and body. I don't know how she got all wet cause it didn't rain last night nor this morning as long as I remember. She's crying really hard that am scared she'll get sick. I tried to soothe her but it's not working actually it's getting worse. I asked Stella to pass me the first aid kit. I forgot about the scratch since her non stop cry was all I could think of. I cleaned the wound, thank God it wasn't deep, I put a bandage on it. I asked stella to bring us something to eat, let's admit we all hungry. She took a thermos with her to bring Loo something warm to drink. After Stella left the room I tried to talk to Loo and ask her what happened last night. Or did somebody die? My mind couldn't rest I thought of the worst things that could happen right now.

"Shhh, it's okay Loo I dunno what happened, but everything is going to be alright and you can tell me anything. I'll be there for you no matter what." I rubbed her back. She shrunk even harder hugging her knee and burying her head with it.

"Loo please stop crying. Oh my God Loo did somebody die?" She shook her head which was still buried in her knees.

"Did somebody hit you?" I asked another question hoping it will be close to the real shit that happened. She shook her head again, but this time she started coughing and it couldn't stop. I reached for a bottle of water and handed her to drink. She took a sip and another one, then a large gulp. Hope it works. I didn't want to push her so I just hugged her and let her head rest on my shoulder. After few sniffles her breathing calmed. I slowly took a peek at her face and saw her eyes closed. I sighed in relief. Hope she gets better when she wakes up. After 15 minutes Stella was back with some sliced bread and cups of tea. Wait wait there's more. Cheetos, soda, cookies, muffins oh my lord who is she? Stella! She slowly placed it on a table beside Loo's bed.

"When did she sleep?" She mouthed me not to wake Loo.

"A few minutes ago." I mouthed back.

"She needs to eat." She mouthed me again. I know she is right, but she haven't slept all night either.

"She needs some sleep too." I mouthed.

"She'll eat then sleep." This time it was a sound which made my eyes widen. She quickly cover her mouth with her hands. I silently chuckled.

I felt my body shaking, I tried to concentrate and figure out what was happening, but the shake fastened which reminded me that Loo was still a sleep. LOO! I place my hand on her and she was freaking shaking. My heart jumped I waved Stella from her phone and we slowly tried to wake her up. She opened her eyes but I can read she was slowly drifting to unconsciousness. I started freaking out.

"Hey! Loo! Lo-o-k at me! Hey get up!" My voice getting higher and a little stuttering added by my freaking anxiety. Stella helped me to sit her up we quickly took off her clothes and changed her into comfy sweat pants and a buggie shirt we increased the temperature of the room to make her feel warm. Stell poured her tea and I made the cup close enough for her to take a sip. We gave her the soft bread with jam and some muffin, she ate. I finally got relieved when she mumbled something.

"What?" I asked

"I'm sorry." She repeated but I can see her already red eyes start to water.

"Hey no no no shhhh it's okay. Please don't cry. Okay just take some rest it's been a tough day." I soothed her and she nods.