Y/N R.R.L. 0-3

-this chapter will be more about the Release Restraint Levels. enjoy-

though Issei will have Draig, Y/N will be much stronger. so will BJ, Alucard, and Seras.

Level 3
the restriction release will allow Y/N to unleash a High class devils equivalent of max power. on a lethal level. his strength, speed, healing, and instincts will increase by 10% of his full power.

Level 2
this Level will allow Y/N to release 35% of his true power. it will also allow Y/N to tap into his Sand Sand devil fruit powers.

Level 1
this Level will allow Y/N to release 70% of his true power. his Gum Gum devil fruit powers will also become of use but will lock away the Sand Sand Devil Fruit abilities.

Level 0
this Level will allow Y/N's True self to emerge by allowing his full body to release 100% of his power. his Monkey Monkey Devil fruit Transformation will combine with his true self becoming 1 entity. in this Level his body will be incapable of becoming Sand but the Abilities of the Sand sand user will work just as well. while releasing Level 0 all of the souls Y/N has enslaved will emerge kill anyone or thing in their path except the Allies of their master. His true self name is ???? Tepes of The Helsing Foundation.