Chapter 10: Hide and Seek~

3rd POV

After the meeting with Sakura Empire, Kurfürst sailed towards the last known location where the two royal Navy ships were. Some Ironblood ships followed behind him as well as some Sakura ships. Zuikaku and Shoukaku were far back as they began to launch the planes to look for the intruders. The Prussian H-Klasse examined the small island. It looked like this used to be a small island or a city. Was there an island here before the Siren invasion?

Y/n payed it no mind as he sailed around, the other Ironblood ships going into the destroyed city to look around. The Sakura ships also stationed around the city. It was very quiet as his ship came to a slow stop. The Prussian sighing as he stands on top of the sterns turret, "How the hell am I even supposed to get back to my world?" As if his question had been answered, a voice sounded in his head.

"Your world is looking for a way to come to you, Y/n." He just let out another brief sigh and nodded. He knew that voice wasn't normal but it really just calmed him down with how soft and gentle it was. "Is that so? Well, hopefully nothing crude happens here."

There was no response to the voice, just simple silence. His e/c eyes gazing into the fog as he awaited to hear back from the group who had entered the city. The hum of Zero's engines echoed in the otherwise quiet air. He wasn't too happy about the sudden appearance of Siren ships, but he was told by Akagi they are an ally here thanks to the Orochi. But even with such information, he didn't trust those black and red boats.

"Kurfürst? Are you there?" Y/n hummed in response, "What's the matter? Have you found them yet?" Eugen spoke in a rather bland time as she answered his question. "No, we haven't. However... Azur Lane has finally arrived it seems." He just sighed in response. He was hoping this so called Azur Lane would not appear. The sudden sound of flak guns goes off.

Y/n turns his head to see one of Zuikaku's planes falling to the ground, burning. "The three ships have been found, Kurfürst, make sure to put in some effort~" he would stay silent for a bit, not speaking as he stared at the fallen city. "If I were to do that, I would surely kill half of a fleet. But as far as I was told, we are simply capturing these girls, yes?"

There was the sounds of thunderous claps soon after those words were spoken. Off in the distance he was able to spot two Battleships, Repulse and the Prince of Wales. He spoke up so the rest of Ironblood could hear him through the sounds of shells beating down upon the controlled Siren Ships and the Sakura girls. Many shells slammed into the side of the H-Klasse, however they all ricochet off the sides and guns.

"I spotted the Repulse and Wales, I'll take care of them and anyone else who tries to pass through." Without a second thought his ship lights up and rigging attaches to his body. Brandishing his Halberd he dashes forward to meet his enemy. On the way there, shells splash the water close to him. Some shells scraped his limbs but flew off the opposite directions. He heard the sounds of aircraft buzzing in the sky as he watched flak fire light up the sky at the diving planes.

Zuikaku and Shoukaku could be seen ahead as they ignored the resistance of Suffolk and Norfolk. Y/n came to a halt before them, two Azur Lane ships lit up blue to reveal Wales and Repulse ready to fight, coming up to stand beside the two Cruisers.

"So you're the Battleship Ajax told us of. She mentioned you are more powerful than you let on. But I am not one to underestimate my opponents." Wales spoke behind Suffolk and Norfolk, four massive German turrets pointed at them. One turret for one ship who stood before him. Currently he had toned out the sounds of the other Azur Lane ships around him who kept pummeling the Siren ships with shells, as well as the interceptors they had dispatched to counter the Sakura Planes.

"I'm not one to brag, but I will say now that just four of you will not be capable of taking me on. I didn't get the name BEAST for nothing, Prince of Wales. Would you like to get the assistance of your friends to assist you?" The blonde BB didn't seem too pleased with this statement as she simply scowled and sighed. "No need, I feel this is a fair enough fight as is. We aren't looking to sink any of you, we just want our comrades which you are trapping here."