Chapter 13 - cuddles.

Luci's POV.

"What should we watch next?" Harry yawned, slipping out of bed as the DVD finished.

"Big Bang Theory box set?" I suggested, shivering at the loss of heat when Harry left the bed.

"Okay," he smirked, placing the DVD in the player and sliding back into bed next to me.

"I love movie days with you," I whispered, crawling closer to him and placing my head on his chest and my arm tightly around his waist and entangled our legs.

"Mm me too," he hummed into my hair, caressing my hip, Harry was still in his boxers and I had sweatpants and a cropped, vest top on.

"Do you like being at your house more than mine?" I asked, glancing around my flat which is oh so much more peaceful than Harry's.

"No, I like it hear, it's quite, and I like your dog," he stated simply.

"Yeah I like my dog too." I laughed, I kissed Harry's shoulder, lovingly.

"Do that again?" Harry half asked, half demanded, I followed suit and kissed him in the same spot again.

"You've found it," he breathed, I looked down at the spot I was kissing, right in between his collar bone and the top of his shoulder.

"Found what?" I asked, extremely confused and not knowing what he was on about.

"My sweet spot." He murmured.

"I thought your neck was? Well and your chest." I laughed, he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and shook his head.

"Me too, but that felt totally different, that's the spot!" He grinned, looking happy with my discovery.

"You found mine and I found yours," I smiled briefly and returned back to lying on his chest and enjoying the episode of The Big Bang Theory.

"That indeed, baby," he whispered, moving his hand up and down my side slowly, lovingly, protectively.

"This is perfect," I mumbled as I closed my eyes and pulled him closer, the soothing sound of his heartbeat lulling me into a deep sleep.

I fluttered my eyes open and reached out for Harry, who wasn't there.

"Baby?" I called out, sitting up in the middle of the bed to look around the whole apartment.

"Yes love?" He called from the kitchen.

I gently got out of the bed and padded over to him, slinking my arms around his waist and lacing my fingers together, making a human belt.

I kissed his shoulder, his newly found sweet spot.

"Is it strange that, that is more comforting than sexual?" He asked, referring to my kissing.

"No," I whispered, nuzzling into him.

"What you cooking?" I asked, just realising that he was making food of some sort.

"Toast," he yawned, turning around to face me.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked, kissing his cheek softy before turning to the kettle.

"Well I watched you sleeping for about 30 minutes, then I fell asleep too, so about an hour?" He blushed, looking down at his toast.

"Harry I'm an ugly sleeper!" I pouted as I poured the water into my mug and over the teabag.

"You looked so peaceful, did you have a nightmare?" He asked, taking a bite out of his jammy toast.