Kirishima x reader

This was the thing that pushed me to do this so this should be fun.

Saturday 8:13 A.M.

The morning light peered past the curtains on the window of your apartment that you shared with your overly cute and super positive boyfriend Kirishima. You didn't really want to wake up but the sun was against you, even on a Saturday. You slowly rubbed your eyes and adjusted to the light. As you did you turned over to see Kirishima smiling at you.

"Good Morning beauty cool! Did you sleep well? I sure did!"

You nodded to him trying to sit up, but falling back onto the pillow and shutting your eyes again. With your eyes still closed you managed to get out a few words.

"Were you waiting for me to wake up?"

Kiri chuckled a bit

"You caught me! It's just you look so cute when your sleeping, pebble. I couldn't help it with your cute face!"

You blushed a bit and turned away from Kiri and his overly positive attitude.

"Awww! Don't be shy! It's true! Or are you just nervous cause I called you pebble?" He said mischievously

Kirishima extended his arms, and grabs you by the waist into a hug.

"Did I catch you off guard, pebble?" He chuckled "Your so cute like that, you know? Your just the right size for me to wrap these big strong arms around you!"

You felt Kiri's arms hug around your body and they comforted you into going back to sleep, but you tried to stay awake.

"You sure are sleepy, pebble, are you feeling ok?"

You nod your head

"Oh, so your not sick? That's good, but if you are ever sick you don't have to worry cause your boulder is going to be there for you!"

You kiss Kiri on the cheek as appreciation.

"I love you, boulder." you say with a smile

"I love you more, pebble." He says with an even wider smile than before

"Hey pebble, do you want to take a shower with me? I mean it's just the thing to wake you up!"

You blushed at the thought and buried your head into his chest.

Kiri chuckled at you

"Your so cute when your nervous, pebble. Don't worry I won't try anything," He leans into your ear, " unless you want me to." he says seductively

You blush even more than you did before.

"I'm just kidding you! C'mon." He gets out of the bed and walks to the other side and grabs you from the bed bridal style.

You clinged onto Kiri, still a little sleepy. It was nice to be held in his arms, he was so warm and gentle. You had gotten used to being held by him, but you still got butterflies in your stomach when you think about him.

Kirishima carried you all the way to the shower in your pajamas and he set you down onto the sink.

"Ok beauty cool, how about i get in first and you can join in after I'm in ok?"

You nod your head, blushing a bit on your cheeks.

Kirishima turned on the faucet and adjusted the showerhead. He turned to look at your face, that was almost as red as his hair.

"Still a little nervous, pebble? You don't have to if you don't want to, I was just kidding earlier I won't try anything, I promise. Shark's honor!"