Fatgum x Reader

I'm sorry this fic took so long to write. A lot of things have been happening in my life right now so plz bear with me. This was such a hard fic to write, cuz I don't have a good read on fatgums personality but i tried my best. So i hope you enjoy!!

(Oh yeah fat gum is in his fat form for this)

Walking out from the elevator, you dragged your feet along the floor, walking to your apartment from work. Your whole body felt drained, and sleepy. All you wanted to do now was plop on your bed and never get up, or even better plop on you boyfriend Fatgum, cuddle and fall asleep on him. To you Fatgum was the world's largest teddy bear and you wanted to squeeze the heck out of him. You opened the door to your apartment, took off your shoes, walked straight to your bedroom and did exactly as you fantasized. You plopped on your boyfriend and didn't say a thing.

Fatgum chuckled a bit "Welcome home, baby cake."

You mumble a few incoherent words to him.

"Tough day?"

You nodded a bit.

"So I guess you wanna relax right now, right?"

You nodded again

"I've got just the thing!" Fatgum said before getting up off the bed

You whine a bit for him to come back,"Noooooo don't leave yet..."

You grabbed a pillow from to rest on while Fat  was gone. Your eyes start to drift close because you were so tired , but you are interuppted by the sound of running water, and steam coming out of the room adjacent to the bed. To which you sit up to see what is going on.

Since he was in his fat form for most of the time, your apartment had a bigger bath than usual to give him more room.

Fatgum returned to the bedroom wearing a robe.

"Hey baby cake, come on over here so I can spoil you" he said with compassion

You shake your head no, declining his offer and turned back onto the bed.

Fatgum looked at you with very sad puppy dog eyes.

"but...why not..." he pouted 

"You do way to much for me, Gum (your nick name for Fatgum), and I don't want you you to feel like you have to do anything for me."

"But..baby cake..." 

Fatgum looked at you with pleading eyes 

You couldn't not accept his offer after that, like every other time he used his puppy eyes on you. you got up from the bed lazily and took heavy steps towards Fat and placed your head on his stomach, to lazy to walk another step.

And in one swoop he picked you up, and carried you in his arms to the bath tub. Both of you got undressed and slipped yourself into the warm steaming bath, that smelled of lavender, and other calming scents. Fatgum sat close to you and smiled at how calm and relaxed you were. 

"Are you enjoying this baby cake?" he asked

"More than you know, Gum" You said with a relaxed sigh 

The bath felt more like a pool so you swam around for a bit in the warm, bubbly tub. 

A few seconds later you were resting your head on Gum getting very tierd, and soon your eyes closed and you whisped yourself to sleep. Fat gum noticed you sleeping on him and carried you out of the tub, dressed you in your bathrobe and put you in the bed. He got himself dressed and cuddled next to you as you both fell asleep.