Pain, so much pain

Nicole's POV

After I stepped out of the shower I quickly put lotion on my back and bandage my cuts.

I walk back in my bedroom and walk over to my closet and grab a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put them on and I go over to my bed and crawl under the covers, bring Teddy to my chest and close my eyes and let the darkness consumes me.

𓂀𓂀𓂀

At school the next day, I had my regular chitchat with Principal Anderson. Chemistry was the same, so was World History. It was boring and awful with Mark picking on me. I always have my hoody on with the hood covering my head for nobody can see that I chopped my hair. I wonder what my brothers would think when they find out about my hair. They probably don't even care.

𓂀𓂀𓂀

Please have no interruptions, please no interruptions. I beg when I walk into the cafeteria. I still have ten cents from yesterday. So I walk into the lunch line and grab some grapes. I pay and I exit the cafeteria and head towards Principal Anderson's office.

When I get there I walk in and take my regular seat from across her desk and realize she wasn't sitting in her chair. I shrug and look at my grapes that are in my hand.

I eat one and wait patiently for Principal Anderson to come. Ten minutes later she still isn't here. I sigh and I stand up and head towards the door of the office. I walk out and........ run into Mark. Crap. I am dead.

I start to turn around for he doesn't have to see that the person that ran into him was me. But luck isn't on my side today.

"Hey, watch where you are goi- oh my god. It's the freak." Mark shouts. Making heads turn. I try to ignore him but that of course doesn't work. "Hey! Get back here, I wasn't done talking to you!" he shouts at me. I stop. I look up to see that a crowd had formed. And right in the front row were my brothers just standing there, doing nothing. I bet they don't even know that I am the one getting bullied.

I turn around to look at Mark who had a smirk on his face. See Jason is the bully that I hate, I don't hate Mark, he is one of the people in this world that I want to kill.

My breathing hitched and I start to sweat. My heart race is racing at a not very good rate. Another anxiety attack. Breath Nicole! In. Out. In. Out. We have been through this Nicole!

When I have calmed my breathing I look at Mark. His smirk grows. "Hey, why all of a sudden are always wearing a hood?" he asks and he steps closer to me. I back up. He wants to take the hood off. Then my brothers will know that I chopped my hair! Wait, why do I care? They probably don't even care. But that doesn't mean that I want everyone to know!

Mark keeps walking towards me while I keep walking backwards when I run into someone. I jump and spin around. There standing in front of me, the person I ran into was, Ryan.

I just stood there shocked. He had a smirk on his face and my heart broke. And then just like that my hood was taken off and everybody got to see my new hair cut.

I look at Ryan's face to see that it went from a smirk to a straight face. I spin around to face Mark. He still had a smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well! Why didn't you tell me that you got a hair cut!" he asks making a dramatic jester. "And why in the world would I tell you?" I ask.

He gives me a hard look and then I was pushed to the ground and my arm landed in a bad position. My whole arm hurt so much. I let a sharp intake of breath. A tear fell from my face.

"What is going on here!?" yelled Principal Anderson. You could have gotten here sooner. I look up and see that everyone was walking away. "Oh my, Nicole what happened?" she asked walking to me. I start getting up on my good arm and sat in the floor facing her holding my arm. "I                  t-tripped." I stutter. I look and saw that the hall was deserted. Only me and Principal Anderson were in the hall. "Ok, well is your arm ok?" she asked. I nodded my head and got up. "I have to get to class." I tell Principal Anderson and walk towards my class.

I look behind me and see that Principal Anderson went into her office. I turned the opposite direction of class and headed towards the entrance doors.

When I got out of the school I clutched my arm and I started running towards the house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! So a filler chapter! So, what do you think about Ryan? You all probably hate him or dislike him😬

••••••••••••••
Vote
&
Comment
••••••••••••••