Meeting the Prince!

(( So I'mma be kinda dumb with this but not really, I'll just put my thoughts in from what I think is funny. ))
Y/n -
E/c -
H/c -
S/n(Stand name)-
(( Okay, so let's go! ))

You'd walk around in Italy, just walking against the brim of the beach..suddenly you'd run into someone, you'd fall down from the force of the two of you. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!" You'd hear a friendly voice above you, they'd reach out a hand to help you up, you grabbed their hand, they'd pull you up with you pushing yourself up as well "I'm Vinegar Doppio! Just call me Doppio! So! What's your name?" He'd ask. "Y/n" You'd reply to his question. "Are ya new around?" He'd ask glaring at your shimmering e/c eyes. "Kinda," You'd glare back at him "I could show you around!" He'd say to you, giving a warming smile. (( "I COULD SHOW YOU THE WORLD! SHINNING SHIMMERING—." ok I'm sorry )) You'd nervously smile back, "He's kinda cute.." You'd think to yourself. "Oh! Hold on! I gotta take a call! Tururururu~ Turururururu?~" Doppio walked around, searching for what he claims is a "phone" he'd pick up a crab, putting it to his face. "Moshi moshi? Ah! Bossu!" Doppio said, still holding the crab to his face, the crab pinched him as the conversation went on. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." Doppio pulled the crab off his face when he finished his conversation, "Here, lemme help," You'd take the crab and massaged the claws of the crab, it releasing its grip from Doppio's cheek. "Thank you Y/n!" He'd exclaimed, grateful for your action, You'd smile at Doppio, "Back to the tour!" He'd partly shout, he'd then grabbed your hand and showed you around, you visibly blushing covered your face with your hair (( if you don't have long hair then covering your face with your other hand. )) He'd walk you to the lighthouse, it was soon turning dark, meaning the lighthouse would soon be lit up, "Hey, Y/n wanna go into the lighthouse?" Doppio asked. (( Me: crying while writing this bc something did a thing there. will not reveal the *spoiler* )) "Sure.." Your voice muffed because you had your hair (( or hand )) over your mouth, "What's wrong?" He'd move your hand. "I'-I'm just a little nervous.." You'd say staring at Doppio's shinning brown eyes. "So am I..I've never been with someone like you before.. You're beautiful and cute.." Doppio said, glancing at the ground twisting his feet together, you'd peck his cheek, the both of you got flustered as you walked over to the lighthouse.