Camboy

(No quirks! Btw: Shoto is a camboy, and Sero is a naive teenager)

Todoroki has never seen porn. He isn't interested in those kinds of things. Don't misunderstand him, he didn't find them wrong or such, he just didn't really have an opinion on it.
His friends would suggest it, and Todoroki would comply to watching a few of the AV's, but he never got erect. Many people said he wasn't human; they would tease him and make fun of him, but was it really that hard to understand that he just wasn't into porn? He might be seventeen, but that didn't mean he had to be interested in watching a male and female conceive.
Wasn't that sort of an invasion of privacy? He wouldn't like it if someone saw him doing his business with either female or male.
But whatever, I guess it was a human tendency to have to jerk off to clearly prompted av's.

-

Todoroki sits at his desk and is soon sheltered by some of his male classmates. A few females here and there but not many. A friend of his by the name of Bakugo comes by and hands him a phone with a video on the screen.
"You should watch it half-n-half, maybe this'll finally trigger somethin'" the blonde says Todoroki shoos them away, however Bakugo and his best friend Kirishima don't leave, they are both waiting for Todoroki to play and watch the video.
Todoroki gives a sigh of disappointment, and clicks play on the video. He is greeted with the same scenery as every adult video; a bedroom. But something catches Todoroki's attention; this room seems to have more personality, making it almost realistic. Posters line the wall, a study area can be seen in the corner, the bed is next to the window that is lined up with plants on its sill. Todoroki is genuinely intrigued.
Then a person appears on screen, a bit of a shy smile on his face. Todoroki blushes as he studies his features; he isn't much older than himself, maybe 19 at most, he has jet black hair with jagged bangs. He looks pretty innocent.
He pauses the video and asks Bakugo if this really is a porno.
"Just keep watching, I'll come back for my phone later, don't go through my shit do you understand?" Bakugo threatens, Todoroki nods and sees both boys leave.
He unpauses the video and sees the boy give a piece sign as he greets the camera.
"Ayo, back at it with this kind of crap again, you all are honestly just perverts, can't believe you liked the last one so much you wanted me to do it again" the boy says in a voice that held no malice or anger, he actually seems to be happy.
Todoroki continues and notices one other thing; the boy in front of the camera has a tongue piercing. He thought it's something else at first but no doubt about it; that is a barbell on the boy's most sensitive muscle.
He sees how the boy begins to shuffle around off-screen before coming back with a dildo that had a little suction cup at the end of it. He sticks it to the ground of his bedroom floor and lays on all fours; his tongue swirls around the tip before pulling off with a lewd pop.
"Apparently a user by the name of Shoto_Todoroki said I needed to improve my blowjob skills, I thought I was pretty good, but whatever, I could always get better at giving head, I hope your satisfied with this Shoto"
Todoroki blushes as he realizes three things; first is this video was recorded after the actual stream, or live, or whatever, second he is going to murder bakugo, and third he is definitely attracted to the male.
Shoto sees with great excitement as the boy went down on the sex toy. Taking it to the hilt. He sucks on the tip, before showing how his tongue ran against the silicone tip. Todoroki is definitely turned on by that. He continues to watch the video and is embarrassed once it ends.
Todoroki isn't interested in pornos, adult magazines, or hentai. But this character with jet black hair and barbell on his tongue is definitely the exception.