Xichen

Finally it's come to end!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Thank you each one of you for supporting this fiction till this time. I really appreciate it and you guys are also the reason to give me support to continue this work. I couldn't be Able to make it without your support and love. There are some friend who were supporting me from my first work. A very Special THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
I kinda don't know if I deserve all the love and support from you all. But I will try to work harder in future. I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Until we met again.............
Love,
TARÀ

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Lan zhan took a deep breath In front of the Guilin Cave which used to be Xichen hideout place. When they were growing up Xichen will always disappear in middle of night. Once Lan zhan decided too follow his Gege that's how he come to know about this place. But he didn't went inside that time. He want to respect his Privacy and will wait till his Gege will share this place with him.

For lan zhan everything was happening so fast. His Gege is back but it's not his Gege anymore. His Gege took his son and now his quarrel with Wei Ying. He decided to figure out based prioritize which is get A yuan back.

After stepping inside the cave he realized that it's very narrow cave. As soon as he enter the cave was filled with smoke. it was completely dark. LAN zhan keep calling his son name in the fog. He lost consciousness, When he open his eyes, he's laying on cold floor , a splitting headache coming through. He found that A yuan looking at him by Xichen to his side. Lan zhan pursed his lips to say something to his son but no words came from it. He lost consciousness again.

When he gain his consciousness again he saw Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng In front of him. And he can feel the extreme pain from his neck. It took him some time to understand the what is going around. Jiang Cheng said " Be carful, don't move."

Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng eyes landed on the unnoticeable string around lan zhan neck which was holding by A yaun and Wei Ying face turned pale. Knowing that he's under control of Xichen and anything can happened.

"Now, if both of you want to safe your Husband and friend, I am going to ask both of you to seal away your spiritual power." They both raised their hands and with two string tap they both locked their spiritual power. Wei Ying said coldly " LET HIM GO!!"

" Ayuan let him go. They can't do anything. All of their spiritual power is locked." With one command from Xichen, Ayuan let go of lan zhan. Wei Ying hold him against his chest.
" I am sorry Lan zhan." Lan zhan didn't say anything he just nod his head. He can't even lift his fingers, he was that tired but somehow putting his head against his husband chest give him pleasant amount of peace and rest.

" Why are you doing this???" Jiang Cheng question Xichen.

" Why I am doing this??? Because of him."he Pointed at lan zhan. "Since from our childhood he stole everything from me. Even though I was not their real son, Mom and Dad used to love me a lot. All the disciple and Elders respect and cherish me but than they got pregnant with him and after that everybody abandoned me. Everybody look down to me because I was adopted. He even took my first love for me. I was the first one to fall in love with Wei Ying."

" So you made a plan to separated them and let them hurt each other??" Jiang Cheng question him.

" Yes, I was the first one who saw the demon mark on his forehead since from then I was planning for it. Everything was going according to plan but than lan zhan decided to forgive him and give him chance."

" So that's why you invited him to Gusu and accept Jiang Cheng proposal. You also knew that Jiang Cheng was hiding lan zhan letters which were to me. You knew that I will feel restless and will come get him. And that's where you play Insecure curse."