02

Now playing:
Bad boy - Red velvet

P.O.V:
Yamaguchi third person
——————

Yamaguchi stood frozen, shocked and embarrassed. He didn't do anything in the slightest to have his lunch dumped all over him. His clothes were ruined and he was probably bleeding but he couldn't tell. He was already healing from the last time.

He never got the peace he wanted, if he did, it was because his friend Hinata and his boyfriend Kageyama would scare the bullies away. But today, Hinata and Kageyama were off in Tokyo for the week. Some training camp they said, but Yamaguchi wasn't paying any attention.

The fear he felt when he heard they were leaving was the same feeling he had now. For a week, he would have to deal with the torment of Yuki.

She had quite a time pulling at Yamaguchi's feathers and pushing him around. She treated him like a dog, but he wasn't one.

Wings really showed your place in the world. And Yamaguchi's wasn't very high up.

With a few tears falling from the boys pale face, he began to walk away from everything. His bag in hand and his eyes glued to the side walk.

He didn't think he'd make it, he was tired of patching his wings up because so many of his forest green feathers would be gone. It hurt like hell and he knew it, but he was so used to it, it just felt like he was getting a shot.

He wished he could live with pride and embrace the fact he was indeed different like Hinata did, but he was weak and didn't know how to stick up for himself.

"Stupid wings, stupid hair, stupid freckles. I'm so stupid, why is everything about me so...so ugly?!"

As Yamaguchi fought with himself, he failed to notice a certain blond walking right in front of him.

Sadly he realized at the last minute and their bodies had come into contact. Expecting to be yelled at, Yamaguchi shielded himself.

But when a voice never hit his ears he looked up slowly, his body aching slightly from the fall.

"Are you just going to sit there and look pathetic?"

——————
Next song:
Lemon boy - Cavetown

[sorry for any typos😺]