𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Spring day - BTS 0:35 ──o───────── -4:23⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Spring day - BTS
0:35 ──o───────── -4:23
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

The same day

The knocking sound on the door brought Taehyung back to reality,a cruel reality that he has created.

"What is it Mingyu?"

"This is the file about Jinhyuk's company.Everything is done and by the end of this month it'll be legally belong to Kim Empire."Mingyu explained before handing the file to his boss who just give him a small nod.

"Is that all?"

"Mr.Park said he want to talk about the new Casino design and the deal we gonna have with them."

"Tell him we'll have lunch and talk about the deal today."

"Yes boss."

The CEO let out a deep sigh once his assistant left,he somehow feel a bit better after receiving the news about Jungkook.
He'll meet the younger soon and he can't wait for that day to come,and he swear to never let Jungkook go again no matter what it take.

The said male on the other hand was smiling cutely after coming back from delivering the cupcakes.

Mr.Han and his husband were such a cute couple despite them being not young anymore,their love for each other never decreased and it make Jungkook wonder will he ever get to meet his true love?

The couple they treated him like their son,that remained Jungkook about his family.

While walking he once again saw the businessman walking out of his hotel,Jungkook smile immediately turn into a frown when he saw another man walking next to him,both were smiling happily with each other and it make the boy's heart ache.He know he's no one to the older but for him Taehyung is like a part of him.

As cliché as it sound Jungkook really fall hard for the older which he should not.But,well the heart want what it want.

Jungkook didn't know when did his tears fall but once it does he can't seem to stop,the pain was too much to handle.His eyes never leave the couple that were smiling with to each other.

The car horn brought Jungkook's attention from the both male and looks to where sound come from,he was about to cross the road when he saw both boys talking and mindlessly stood there.

The car that was coming his way was too fast and it's too late for him to run away now.The driver was try to stop the car but to no use,it already hit Jungkook.

The passerby quickly call the ambulance  and helping him.

A certain black hair male didn't seem to notice the crowd and enter his car with the other boy,leaving Jungkook laying helplessly there.

Very short chapter because I'm giving you guy time to prepare for what's coming next.

And don't come @ me go to Tae.

I loveeeee you