Meet me!

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED, AND ALSO VERY OLD. EVERYTHING IN HERE WAS STUFF I ADDED A LONG TIME AGO, NOT KNOWING WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. NONE OF THIS, INCLUDING OC INFO, IS UP TO DATE. HER PERSONALITY AND APPEARANCE HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN, SO WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS NOT UPDATED. THANK YOU.

Hi! Stormy here! Here's a few things before we get into the more complicated stuff!

This is me:

But, that's the cute, "Harmless" me

But, that's the cute, "Harmless" me. You see, I have several different forms, varying by the people around me. If my buddy Bendy the Ink Demon was around I'd look like this:

 If my buddy Bendy the Ink Demon was around I'd look like this:

Her name is Slick, for her inky substances dripping down her. This, is Static, and one of my close friends calls her Rowdy, or Queen Rowdy, (For future references) and this is what she looks like:

 This, is Static, and one of my close friends calls her Rowdy, or Queen Rowdy, (For future references) and this is what she looks like:

I try to hide this form from my 'Family' but I miserably fail one day due to my short tempered outbursts. Siris, my sister (Genderbend Papyrus) says I just have anger issues, nothing major, but I know it's more than that.

If I get annoyed to a certain amount, I'll start to get all Glitchy. That's why some of my other friends call me Glitch or Faze, for my glitching body and fazing through objects easily.

I can be somewhat of a flirt, and a player but that's on the surface. I also can come off "Cold" and "Heartless" to others. I do that to repel unwanted  people from seeing what's really inside. I'm a monster after all. And a scary one at that.

But, that's besides the point. I also do or don't fall for every single Sans. Yeah, I got problems. Some major and some not so intense. Anyways, see ya!
----------------------------
Sorry little wonderlings, I'm out of ideas so bare with me. Also, I just wanted to point out, I AM DOING LEMONS, I REPEAT I AM DOING LEMONS!!!!

Ummm.... Also you should know by now I'm 13, and I have amazing grammar. Don't question it, I'm just really good at reading and writing. Requests are open anytime at any point and I need some ideas for the next chapter soooooo REQUEST YOU LIL DING DONGS! Anyways, hope you guys have a wonderful day, bye wonderlings!  Muah!~